Chapter 9

Nature

"Missing? What do you mean missing? I mean I just saw her yesterday after school..."

"And how did she look to you? I mean did she seem ok?"

"I mean she was upset that I wouldn't let her come to my house quite yet but other then that she seemed fine. Are you sure she's missing? Myra told me that she got a message from Fall saying she was home sick."

"Myra said that? I see, I'll have to invite Myra over then and tell her what's happening who knows the kidnapper could have her phone."

"Hang on let me at least call her maybe she will answer."

"You didn't try calling her at school?"

"I mean I sent her a message but she never replied."

"But she replied to Myra?"

I felt a bit conflicted about all of this. I mean if Fall was ok why didn't she message me?

Fall

I still couldn't believe everything that I was hearing I mean past life? Once your dead your dead there's no coming back.

"I can see that your still having trouble believing me. Here this Journal was Petrova's maybe a bit of your memories will come back once you read it..."

As she handed me the black leather journal I heard a faint buzz making me frown deeply as she tensed.

"Is that my phone?"

"It is."

"Can I have it back please?"

"No. Not until your ready to face the world, I mean right now if you where to even step foot outside and smell a human that human would be dead within 1.5 seconds. You may find me cruel but in reality I'm just trying to help you. I'm not going to lie to you, in the past you never wanted to become like me because you feared of becoming a monster when I lost you I felt heart broken and vowed to myself that if you where ever going to return to me then I would turn you... just, sigh just read the journal I'm sure you will find everything you want to know in there."

"Have you read it? The journal I mean."

"No."

"Why?"

"Because... Nothing, never mind. I'll be back there's a few things I have to do. If you get hungry there's whine bottles filled with blood in the drawer to your left."

I tilted my head as she left the room. A few seconds past and I could hear a car leave the driveway making me pout. Surly she's not immune to the sun right? Or maybe somehow she played a trick on me? Hopping out of bed I walk towards the closed door and hesitantly opened it. Unfortunately I felt the suns rays before seeing it making me hiss in pain as I slam the door closed.

"WHAT THE HELL?! HOW ISIT THAT SHES ABLE TO WALK OUT INTO THE SUN YET I CANT?!" Maybe there's some sort of trick to it? Grumbling to my self as I eye the journal curiously I pick it up and begin reading.

June 5th (I'll leave the dates up to you)
I'm all alone now. My sister is missing and my mother is dead, the villagers killed her do to suspicion of witch craft. I don't know what to do or where to go but one thing was for certain, I wasn't welcomed here anymore. Packing up the few belongings I had left I made haste towards the woods in hopes to find shelter before nightfall. I was cold and alone but above all I was angry. My mother was a kind and gentle women who helped the sick by mixing plants together and yet they repaid her by killing her?

If I didn't work at the town bar that day I probably would have died alongside my mother in fact I wished that I had been by her side... to be honest I fear of dying alone.

June 7th

I have been in these woods for at least two days now and not a village in site but I fear that someone's watching me. No matter where I run there eyes I could feel them on me.

June 8th

I finally found a village but something about it seemed strange. I was tired and hungry. Hopefully there was an inn somewhere that would allow me to stay with the little money I had brought with me. I found an inn but as I settled down in bed I still felt as if I where being watched, it was driving me crazy and so I spoke up.

"Whoever's watching me just come out! I know your there!" It was silence for a while till I heard a soft chuckle.

"You know for a human you have a pretty good Keen of sense."

In a blink of an eye I saw a beautiful girl with long stunning silver hair and blood red eyes. I didn't feel scared when I saw her if anything I felt intrigued by her looks. I mean in all my life I have never seen anyone with hair quite like hers.

"Who are you? Why have you been following me?" I asked curiously as she slowly got into my personal space with a smug look on her face

"Who I am is unimportant, what matters the most right now is that I'm hungry and you... You look very delicious."

I jumped as I heard the car door slam making quickly hide the journal. I don't know why I felt as if I need to hide it however I get the feeling that whatever I'm about to read next is not going to be a peaceful ending.

Unknown (haven't come up with a name for her yet just know she's the vampire girl who has fall)

I felt annoyed as I left Petrova alone in our cabin but there's some business I just couldn't leave undone. As I sat outside of Petrova's current home I contemplated on what I was going to do before getting out. Without knocking I enter the home admiring all the family pictures they had on the wall.

Looks like Petrova's new life was lived well, it's a good thing to because if she didn't look happy in these pictures I probably would have killed her family.

"Who are you?"

Looking over I see an attractive women making me smirk as I cup her cheek with one hand while whispering seductively into her ear.

"I'm the one who has your daughter."

"What? POLI..." stopping her sentence as I stare deep into her eyes I alter her memories a bit telling her that Fall was fine and that she is just staying over at her older cousins house out of town who needed help with her store.

"Fall is fine, she is just out of town helping her older cousin with her store."

Humming to myself I use compulsion on Falls father as well as the police men. Of course I also told the police to drop the case then figured out where the school principal lived and did the same thing to him.

Now that my work here is done I can finally return to Petrova. Hopefully some of her memories have returned.