Chapter 8

Nature

The next day I didn't see Fall at school. Where was she? Surely she's not sick? I begin to grow worried as the day slowly passed by when I didn't see her in P.E I approached her friends during lunchtime.

"Your Mayra and Emily Yes?"

Myra- "If your wondering about Fall she's apparently sick, we just got word from her saying that she had the flue."

The flue? But there's still a few more weeks till the full moon. Surly she's not changing now?

"Sick? That's kinda hard to believe, I mean Fall seemed like the type who never got sick."

Emily- "wow, I'm impressed because your right. She's never gotten sick before. You know even though you have only known her for three days you sure know quite a bit about her."

"He he you could say that."

Myra- "Hey why don't you join us? After all your Falls girlfriend now and you seem like an interesting person, I mean you kissed her in class which was pretty hilarious to me."

Emily- "Yeah about that. Why did you kiss her like that? I mean Falls the type of person who gets pretty embarrassed easily."

"Well I wanted everyone to know that Fall was mine. Especially the boys in our class."

Emily- "Even though you just met?"

"We didn't just meet though and plus she accepted me for me..."

Myra- "Of course she accepted you. In reality Falls not really a picky person not to my knowledge anyway."

"Hey, long time no see! So what are you all talking about?"

I couldn't help but scowl deeply as Aubrey sat right next to me making me feel very uncomfortable.

Emily- "Apparently Falls sick which is making Nature here feel lonely."

"I never said I was lonely!"

Myra- "And yet your sitting here with us." Myra said in a teasing voice making me pout.

"You invited me to sit with you."

Myra- "Geez don't get so defensive we where just playing with you."

"Right. Anyway I need to borrow Nature for a second."

I was pulled away from the table making me huff as I grumbled angrily.

"I don't want to talk to you Aubrey, in fact just leave me alone from now on." She suddenly pinned me up against the bathroom wall making my entire body stiffen as her lips suddenly touched my own.

What the hell?!
I was fighting a battle between myself and my wolf. My wolfs tail was practically wagging as she jumped up and down in excitement. However I just felt disgusted. She wasn't my mate. She rejected me. She shattered my heart leaving me in a state of depression.

Anger consumed me as she slowly started to lift up my shirt making me growl deeply.

"STOP IT!" I shoved her hard up against the bathroom wall panting heavily as she smirked.

"YOU REJECTED ME! DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THAT I WOULD LET YOU PROCEED FOR EVEN A MINUTE?!"

"Of course not."

"THEN WHY THE FUCK..."

"I couldn't sense it before."

"SENSE WHAT?!" I was pissed. I couldn't calm down. This was bad given the fact that I was in school.

"Your strength. I guess when I found out that you where my mate I was pretty disappointed. I mean you where a girl and I was a girl. All my life I pictures myself to be with a guy."

"Tsk. You rejected me because of my male part! Not because I was a girl!"

"Could you blame me? I mean that's not exactly normal but I can move past that now."

"Well to fucking bad! Falls my mate!"

"Are you sure about that? I mean she's as good as dead anyway there's no way that the council would let her live. Unless you become mine that is..."

I didn't want to be with her. Fall was my mate, but I didn't want Fall to die either...

"Just keep away from me."

"I can see that you need some time to think about it. When you decide on an answer let me know."

My head was a mess ever since she left. I couldn't concentrate at school so I decided to stop by Falls house, getting the address from Emily I make my way over there however a since of uneasiness overcame me as I saw a police car parked in her driveway.

Very hesitantly I knock on her door which reviled a distraught looking women with brown hair and blue eyes.

"Who are you?"

"Ah I'm a friend of Falls, I heard she was sick and was just stopping by to see if she's ok."

"I see. I'm Falls mother, what you heard is wrong. Falls not sick, she's missing..."