Chapter 3

My eyes widened as I felt this girls tongue slide into my mouth without a care in the world. Gasps echoed throughout the classroom making me grow even more embarrassed as I harshly shoved her away while spluttering like an idiot.

"What the hell?! Why did you just kiss me?!"

I was angry. Mostly at myself since my heart wouldn't stop pounding.

"I just wanted everyone here to know that your mine."

"I'm not yours!" I watched as a flash of hurt flashed through her eyes making me feel a tad bit guilty.

"That's not what you said when we had sex three nights ago."

"I-I was drunk! And besides I don't even remember what all that happened." As I looked around the room I could feel everyone's eyes on me including the guys. The guys where probably feeling jealous that the new cute girl kissed me while the girls probably couldn't wait to spread rumors.

Teacher- "Um... Ms. could you please take your seat and refrain from kissing Ms. Parker?"

So much for forgetting about my drunken mistake... huh? What's she doing? I didn't know what was going on as she stared down Myra who seemed to shrink under her stare.

Teacher- "Um..."

"I want this seat."

She's not serious?

Teacher- "I'm sorry but students are not permitted to choose there own seats in my class. Now please sit down."

I shrank at Our teachers piercing stare. Sometimes he can be a bit scary.

"But I want this seat."

Mr. Brooks seemed even more annoyed until Kaden a boy who sat on the other side of me stood up.

Kaden- "Mr. Brooks I don't mind switching seats!"

Dread crossed my face as The girl who kissed me suddenly sat down looking completely calm. I couldn't help but glare a Kaden who walked towards the empty seat in the back.

Teacher- "You know what, Fine. But don't expect to get your way every time Ms. Lake. Also kissing is forbidden in this classroom so please refrain yourself from kissing Ms. Parker. Now onto what I was saying before..."

Slamming my head onto my desk I begin to regret ever going to that stupid bar. Just how did she Find me anyway?

After home room ended it was finally history to which I gathered my stuff quickly just so I could avoid her. I felt more then embarrassed as it is since she kissed me. However as I walked down the hallway towards my next class I noticed that she was lingering a bit behind me making me grow irritated.

"Quit following me!"

"Sorry. I'm just... I'm new here and don't know where I'm going."

Sighing heavily I yank her schedule out of her hands only to scowl as I saw that we had almost the exact same schedule except for our last two classes.

"Just... fallow me." As we walked I noticed with every step We took she got uncomfortably closer to me. It wasn't long before she decided to link arms with me that I snapped.

"Would you stop?! This isn't normal. We had drunken sex! That doesn't mean you practically stalk the person go to there school and kiss them!"