Chapter 17

Fall

I stood unmoving as the girl who hovered over me walked towards Lenora who nervously got back onto her feet.

"H-How?"

I watch in horror as the girl who looked like me grasper Lenora by her neck. But even in this postulation Lenora seemed unfazed by the girls strength. She just looked m, shocked.

"They where right about your kind. Your kind are nothing but a bunch of sex crazed vampires who do nothing but kill. After all it's because of you and your sister that I died."

"I- I didn't, I tried-"

"You did nothing. All you did was lay there while that wolf tore out my heart, you bring nothing but death. And because of that I will kill you."

Something inside of me snapped as I watched her nails dig deep into Lenora's neck. One second she was holding Lenora getting ready to tear off her head the next she was slammed into a nearby tree. Her arm was definitely broken as I stared shockingly at my light blue colored hands. But what shocked me the most was Petrova standing back up on her feet while snapping her arm back in place as if nothing happened.

Was she a vampire?

"You know. I wasn't going to kill you since your my niece but I can see clearly now that you are not human anymore so it's only fair that I kill you to."

"What? Niece? Your not my aunt! My mom doesn't have any other family besides my father so you can't be my aunt. And your one to talk! Calling me a monster when your one yourself! No ordinary human can heal as quickly you did!"

"Your right I'm not human. I'm actually an angle sent from heaven to exterminate all vampires and werewolves so the world could become a better place. You have no idea how many people have died because of them."

She suddenly rushed into my personal space making another flash of light blue light escape my hands once again.

I could feel my body collapse onto the ground as the world around me begin to blur. I felt so weak and tired. I didn't want to die, and yet as I watch this girls half burnt body heal instantly I knew that she would be the one to kill me. Not by turning into a werewolf but by Petrova herself. The girl who Lenora told me had died.

Or so I thought...

The last thing I saw before blacking out was a long steal sword piercing through her chest.