Chapter 12

Fall

"Lenora, I'm surprised to see you. And who might this be?" I wasn't for sure if she could see me or not. After all Lenora's body is keeping me completely hidden making it hard for her to see.

"Ophelia, It's been a while. If I may ask what are you even doing out here in the first place? Shouldn't you be inside guzzling a bottle of wine?"

"Ophelia? Please don't be so formal with me Lenora, after all we are sisters. And to answer your question I sensed someone on my lands and had to investigate after all not many people come to visit me."

Wait. So these two are sisters? That's a surprise.

"It's a bit cold out tonight. Should we head inside?"

"Cold? But I thought that..."

"Silence." She hissed in my ear making me pout as I let out a small faint growl.

What was her deal? I mean just a moment ago she was basically being playful with me and now she's a complete bitch.

"Follow me and stay behind me."

"Awe don't tell her that, where bound to meet sooner rather then later. Quit being such a worry wart. I mean come on your acting like she's your lover. Are you afraid I'm going to steal her away from you or something?"

"Tsk. It's happened before so quit acting like we're still on good terms."

"Hmph. Your still angry about that? It was years ago Lenora and besides you stole her from me. She was mine first."

"Shut up!"

I can sense some bad tension coming between the two. If Lenora hated her sister so much then why bring me here? Lenora's words suddenly rang in my head making me frown deeply as I got lost in thought.

I want you to remember your past, to remember me. And in order to do that I must take you to where we first met...

I wasn't Petrova. The sooner she realizes that the better. My eyes widened at the large mansion like house that laid ahead making me mouth open and close in surprise.

As she opened the mansion doors a bubbly girl with strange blue hair and blue eyes appeared

"Welcome back Mistress! I see that you have brought some guest. Should I go and retrieve some wine from the cellar?"

Mistress? Maybe that's just a pet name she has given her? However my thoughts where immediately shattered as I was suddenly pinned harshly against the nearest wall making me eyes widen in surprise as she bared her fangs at me

"What kind of witchcraft is this?! Nora, Explain yourself."

"Let her go! It's not witchcraft! It's Petrova! She's been reincarnated again. It's why I brought her here in the first place, she doesn't remember anything about her past."

"NOVA EXAMINE!"

"Ah, I'm not detecting any dark magic mistress she's telling the truth. Though I can't determine wether or not she has been reincarnated or not that's far out of my element."

"I see. I'm sorry for attacking you, it's just hard to believe that your actually here right now and... Wait, Nora you didn't? YOU IDIOT! NOW SHE HAS TO FACE THE COUNCIL!"

I groan in annoyance grumbling to myself as I spoke.

"Don't tell me you guys have a council too?"

"I did what I had to, I wasn't going to loose her again. And besides it's not like there actually going to kill her or anything they'll just do a background examination ask her questions and blah blah blah you know the rest."

"Yes I know that but did you even get permission to turn her? You know the rules Nora. Sigh, Nova could you take Petrova to her room? The suns getting ready to come up."

"Yes mistress."

I could hear Lenora and Ophelia arguing back and forth.

"Does every supernatural being have a council?"

"Yes. It is apparent that we have one. If we don't how else are we to maintain the peace and balance between us and the humans?"

"Ah sorry. I didn't mean to say that out loud but thank you for answering my question."

"Your welcome. This is your room. Please refrain from opening the curtains, help yourself to any of the electronics in the room and don't worry I'll be sure to bring you some blood once breakfast has arrived."

"Thank you

"Thank you." She bowed her head making me smile shyly as she begin to leave.

"Wait! I have one more question."

"Yes?"

"What are you? I can sense that your not human but your not a vampire either."

"If you must know I am a witch."

"Your a witch? Don't witches hate vampires?" She gives me a faint smile right before closing the door.

"Ok fine don't answer."  Is this all real? Werewolves, vampires, witches... it all seems like something out of a fairy tail.

Ha! Next thing I know they will be telling me that the Loch Ness And even mermaids exists. Still, I should probably leave before this coming full moon. Nature's probably worried about me...

Wait. I'm a vampire now so will I even turn into a werewolf? Sigh I'm so confused.

And bored.