Chapter 4

"Well this is certainly interesting..."

Embarrassment was all that I could feel as Natures hands stayed still on my hips. You would think that she would remove them do to us... well her getting caught but she seemed, paralyzed.

"Natu..."

"Your pack would be ashamed of you once they find out you mated with a human. I mean I get why you did, she does smell good for a human but still. And besides did you even get permission from the council to turn her?"

I was confused. What did she mean by council? Was she a werewolf too?

"Ouch! Nature your hurting me." I could feel her unnaturally sharp dog like claws sinking into my hips as tears threatened to escape my eyes.

Just what was wrong with her? Looking into her eyes I was surprised to see them glowing.

"What your not going to talk to me now? That's fine but your going to have to let go of the human..."

"SHES MINE! And none of this is any of your business Aubrey! You rejected me thus rejecting my pack! So wether they know about Fall or not is NOT YOUR PROBLEM!"

I was scared. Mostly because have never seen anyone express so much anger towards someone.

"Technically it is my problem. After all my father is part of the council and once they here that you mated and turned this human without the councils permission they will be pissed."

"Huh? W-What do you mean by turned?" I took a hesitant step back making my back hit the wall once again as Aubrey the student council President got into my personal space. She eyed my neck intently as the two girls who where with her kept Nature from advancing forward which seemed to really piss her off. But what startled me even more was the student council President licking up my neck sending a cold chill down my spine as she revealed the bite mark I tried so hard to cover making me let out a small moan.

All of it happened so fast that I didn't even see Nature get free from those other girls while  she grasped the presidents neck completely startling me as she threw her across the hall like she weighed nothing. But what surprised me even more was the president landing on her feet as if it didn't faze her.

"Don't. Touch. Her."

"I'm surprised that you would try to hurt me over a human. Either way I was just proving my point... by the next full moon this girl will turn and if the council hasn't heard of her by then I'll be the one to tell them. Your on red moon pack grounds Nature, so it's best for you and your mutt to fallow the rules."

I didn't move as the president and her friends left as Nature stood in front of me protectively.

Once we where alone I spoke up.

"W-What did she mean by turn?"

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bite you it just... happened on instincts once you said you accepted me. But she's right, I'm going to have to have to tell my mother and the council about the rules I broke."

"So what your telling me is that You did some How turn me which is against the rules... why is that?"

"Because turning someone is dangerous. Especially if they have no experience in doing so. You could die."

Nature looked away from me looking completely ashamed as my entire world slowly begin to turn upside down. I didn't want to die. There was still so many stuff to do and places to see that I wanted to mark off my bucket list but now...

Now there's a chance I may not be able to do those things.

Authors note
Short chapter I know but at least it's an update right? 😅