Introduction

Hey guys! I'm back with a new book♥️ If you're new to my page, then hi! This new book has been getting some thought into it and I'm finally really happy to let it out💕

Storyline:
Kenzie, Lauren and Annie have been dormmates in college for 2 years now. They've been the bestest of friends. They do everything together. Christmas break rolls around and it's for 1 whole month. This year, they planned to go to Lauren's house to stay and enjoy their time in Toronto. Once they arrive, they immediately see Johnny, who is Lauren's brother. Lauren, Kenzie and Annie soon meet Johnny's new friends, Hayden and Asher. New feelings develop and new crushes do too. What happens when someone just got through a break-up and what happens when things get pretty close? Is making a move and falling in love too much to take place in 1 month?

......
So I hope you guys are starting to like the storyline of this book. I have two completed books called "Secret" and "After 6 Years." They have 4k and 5k reads! Thank you so much ❤️ This book is based on Ashannie, Jenzie and Layden and the first chapter will come up sOoN!

Cast: (main)
K: (Mackenzie Ziegler) age 22
J: (Johnny Orlando) age 23
L: (Lauren Orlando) age 22
H: (Hayden Summerall) age 22
A: (Annie Leblanc) age 22
Ash: (Asher Angel) age 24

Additional Books of Mine:

Secret:
A Johayden and Lenzie book that is also Jenzie and Layden as well.

After 6 years:
A Jenzie, Layden and Hannie book. A book with MANY plot twists haha.

I hope you enjoy those two books and this one too! Bye♥️