author's note

oh my gosh, I can't believe it's over😭😭

let me start off by saying that this book has gone so much further than I ever though possible. when I first started it, the books I had written got a max of maybe 300 reads per chapter, but this book gets more than 1-2 maybe even 3K per chapter within a day! that's just so crazy to me! like I can't believe it!

I fell in love with the Umbrella Academy as soon as I started to first episode and knew I wanted to write something and this was the product of those ideas! I'm so thankful for the feedback it's gotten and I want to thank you all personally for the votes, reads, and comments!

as for the future of this book, I mentioned earlier that I am going to be doing small flashback scenes and one shots based on Emilia and everything that happened before the last few episodes (so everything before them attempting to stop Vanya).

you can leave requests here!

after these one shots/flashbacks, I hope to be able to write a continuation for season two whenever that comes out! so as of right now, I will not be writing more to the book as in anything after the events of season one. I kind of like the whole sticking to the plot kind of thing, so that's just the way it's going to be.

in the mean time, you can keep this book in your library and continue to read the one shots/flashbacks until book two is announced! also, you can check out my other books which are listed done below

Redamancy -> Newt (Maze Runner)

Red and Gold -> Peter Maximoff (X-Men)

Rosemary -> Edmund Pevensie (Narnia)

Life as Maya Stark and Broken -> Iron Man's Daughter (Marvel Iron Man 1, 2, and 3)

Olivia and End of the Day -> Thor Odinson (Marvel Thor and Thor the Dark World)

Emily Thompson and the Beast -> Bruce Banner (Marvel The Incredible Hulk)

Captain's Girl -> Steve Rogers (Marvel Captain America The First Avenger)

The Avengers -> A Combination of all of my MCU books (Marvel The Avengers)

and all of my Marvel books go together and some even cross paths, especially in The Avengers book. I also have a Marvel Imagines book and an Avengers Mamma Mia AU.

anyways, thanks again for all the love and support and don't forget to leave your suggestions/requests for one shots/flashbacks up above on the line that says requested are taken there! I love each and every one of you and if you ever need anything, just message me!

thanks again! <3

-K