extra-ordinary

We all know how Vanya described her siblings in her books, how did she describe Em and how did she react to the book?
- requested by @HelloWorld267

I'd like to see something highlighting Emilia's relationship with Vanya. Her affection for Vanya was clear, but they didn't really get many scenes together, so a stolen special moment where they just got to hang out together as kids would be nice to see.
- requested by @CemeteryFaerie

I really liked these ideas for multiple reason so I deceived to do these next! I hope you all like it!

comment requests here

the face claim for young Emilia will be played by Madeline Carroll

Extra-Ordinary: My Life as Number Seven

Chapter 8 - The Girl Hiding Behind The Smile

Out of the seven of my siblings, Emilia will always be my favorite. With her bright smile, caring heart, and her endless optimism, it was hard for her not to be everyone's favorite person.

She was known as Number Eight in the cold eyes of our father, but to me and the other members of the Umbrella Academy she was Emilia, Em, or Emi. She was a sister, a twin, and a best friend.

She was Emilia Kate Hargreeves.

The relationship between me and Emilia was both complicated yet not at the same time. But with a family like ours, it wasn't really surprising.

There was no one Emilia cared for more than everyone under the roof of the Umbrella Academy. However, I was no fool and neither were the others because we all knew she was closer to Klaus, Five, and Diego.

Emilia liked to deny it, but we all knew that she knew it too, deep down within herself. Maybe that's why she always had tried to spend as much time with the others as she could, wanting to develop a bond as strong as the ones she had with her boys.

I won't lie and say I hated the attention because god did I love it. Growing up in the Umbrella Academy was hard when everyone ignored you and believed you to be nothing but ordinary, but the moments with Emilia, the moments with my sister, those were the moments I felt special.

"What are you doing?" seven year old Vanya asked in amusement as she watched her sister hang upside down from the tree they had in their backyard. It was their free time at the moment and Vanya had been making her way towards the kitchen when she had caught sight of Emilia hanging by her legs on the tree just outside the window.