sorry

thank you for not killing her
also questions/concerns/recommendations
1. please give us an actress for young Emilia
2. can you please do a chapter on her getting hurt or something when she was younger and her almost dying (I like to see other characters in pain)
3. pleasee give us some more Diego and Emilia moments
4. Klaus and Emilia moment please
- requested by @1-800-thanos

Ooohhhh I got one. Emilia talking to a boy or something when she's a teen and then Klaus, Five and Diego come in and then shiiiiizzzzzzzz goes down.
- requested by @Angel_Loves_Books

sorry it's been a while, but don't think I forgot about this book! I've got a bunch of one shot requests/ideas coming your way real soon! this one shot will be a combination of two requests and it actually turned out to be a lot longer than I was expecting, but I absolutely love the outcome and I hope you all will too!

comment requests here

the face claim for young Emilia will be played by Madeline Carroll

If there was one thing that meant more to Klaus, Diego, and Five than anything else in the world, it would have to be one girl: Emilia Kate Hargreaves

If there was one thing that meant more to Klaus, Diego, and Five than anything else in the world, it would have to be one girl: Emilia Kate Hargreaves. Sure everyone in the family cared for her, but she was more than just a part of the family to the three boys and vice versa.

For Klaus, Emilia was his twin, his support, his conscious, his lifeline. Without her, the boy honestly didn't know what he would do. She was his other half and the only person who had literally been there for him since the day they were born.

For Five, Emilia was his best friend, his soulmate. Five didn't believe that a soulmate had to be romantic, that they could be platonic as well. And if there was one person who was destined to be his soulmate, it was Emilia. They understood each other on a deeper level than any of the others. Even the bond that the Hargreaves twin had was nothing compared to the bond between the two best friends.

For Diego, Emilia was his princess, the love of his life. Even from a young age, he knew that Emilia was it for him. She was his person and would be until the day he died. She kept him going and made sure that he was the best possible version of himself. She kept him in check and was the person he found himself always wanting to be around.

Words couldn't even describe how much Emilia meant to the boys. She was the most important thing in either of their lives and for Emilia, the three boys were the most important things for her as well.

This meant that a heightened level of protectiveness fell among the four. This also meant that when Klaus, Five, and Diego saw Emilia talking to some boy on the sidewalk outside of the Academy they all instantly grew protective and a little pissed.