Sequel

it's finally time!! the sequel to this book is OFFICIALLY out! it's been a long wait for this one, but it is going to be so worth it.

based on the trailers and clips alone, this is going to be such an epic season which I cannot wait to begin writing for!

comment what interactions between the characters and Emilia you hope to see more of! (Emilia and Diego will be a given so I'm not putting that down ahaha). but comment below!

Emilia and Five

Emilia and Klaus

Emilia and Ben

Emilia and Luther

Emilia and Allison

Emilia and Vanya

Emilia's arc this next storyline is going to be epic and we are definitely gonna see our girl grow up more and find herself. not to mention, just like the others, she will finally begin to grow into her powers and know how to wield them better!

you all are NOT gonna be ready for this🤩🤩

the sequel will be called Out of Time and the picture below is what the cover will look like so please go check it out! I plan to binge watch the show on Friday and begin writing from there, but wanted to get the book up and possibly a prologue in the near future?

I hope you all are as excited as I am for this book! maybe reread this book to refresh your mind on all that has happened and definitely make sure to watch Umbrella Academy on Netflix!

thank you for the endless love and support I've gotten so far with Emilia's journey. this was the first book of mine to really blow up and I will forever be grateful for it and my wonderful readers! I cannot wait to bring you along for another ride :))