"Falling for the Original Gentleman"

“Falling for the Original Gentleman” - Elijah Fan Fic

Story info:

Main Character: Cassidy  Monroe

Nicknames: Cassie, Cass

Species: Human

Age: 17

Siblings: 2; an older sister, Claire, who is 21, and a younger brother, Cam, who is 7. Claire is basically never home, and Cassie takes care of Cam most of the time.

Parents: Dad has died - cancer. Mom works full time, and lots of extra hours.

Looks: Red hair, wavy hair that she occasionally straightens, green eyes, thin, wears contacts during day and glasses at night (resembles Emma Stone when she was a redhead)

Friends: Elena Gilbert, Bonnie Bennett, Stefan Salvatore, Jeremy Gilbert, Matt Donovan

Best Friends: Caroline Forbes, Tyler Lockwood

Frienemies: Damon Salvatore

Okay, so here's the deal. If you have read my last book, 'The Other Salvatore”, then you know what this is about. I know I promised a sequel and prequel, but this idea just started forming and I had to start writing. Don't worry – the sequel and prequel will be coming eventually.

If you haven't – WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!?!?! Go to my profile and go read it!! And while you're there, follow me. :) lol, JUST KIDDING! Read it if you want. If not, oh well... Anyway, about this book - you can probably guess from the title, cover, and description that this is an Elijah fan fic.

This was requested by a reader from 'TOS', but I also had wanted to write an Elijah story anyway, and this kinda just came to me.

To begin with, updates are going to be very sporadic – there might not be an update for several weeks, or even a month or more. Once the fall semester is over with, and I am on winter break, updates will get more frequent.

As always, I DO NOT OWN THE VAMPIRE DIARIES OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS OR STORY LINES. I ONLY OWN CASSIDY, HER PARENT(S), AND HER SIBLINGS, AND ANY ORIGINAL CHARACTERS OR PLOTLINES I CREATE ALONG THE WAY.

AND THANK YOU TO ONE OF MY WATTPAD FRIENDS, @aannaaflo, FOR CREATING THE AMAZING COVER!! LOVE YOU DOLL!! MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT HER BOOK, HYBRID IN DEBT!!

Oh, and just so everyone knows, not everything will be the same as in TVD. Lines won't be exact, situations won't be the same - changes will be made to accomodate Cassie, and to avoid direct copying of TVD.

So here we go! Long first chapter!! Hope you enjoy!