ringo #4 | emergency

Requested by: @Ringos_left_hand

You and Ringo had just been walking around, looking in shops, when you just randomly fell. Ringo fell to the ground and tried to wake you, when you didn't open your eyes he broke down in hysterics. "Jenny wake up, please wake up" he cried out, but you didn't budge. Although he was hysterically crying, he called an ambulance for you.

Once the ambulance finally got to you and transported you in, he gained some composure and combed his hands through your hair. The ride wasn't too bad, you were stable but still unconscious.

They made Ringo wait in the waiting room because you aren't family nor married. He tried to remain calm as much as he could.

A few hours later, you finally woke up. The doctors had you hooked up to a few machines and were taking tests.

"Nurse, where's my boyfriend?" You asked confused. Your last memory was walking in the shopping mall with Ringo. "Oh ma'am we couldn't prohibit him in without your permission, after all he isn't family" the nurse said sternly. "Let him in now. He has my permission" she nodded and walked out of the room.

Soon enough Ringo walked in with some flowers and your purse. He ran to you and dropped what he had in his hands next to you. He kissed your temple and murmured "I'm so happy you're okay" into the kiss. You smiled weakly and nodded.

You two sat there for awhile just looking at each other.

The doctor coughed and said "Well it looks like you were just dehydrated, we'll have you over night, then you're free to go home. Make sure you drink plenty of  water".

You and Ringo sighed a sigh of relief and thanked the doctor.

"I don't want to leave you luv, but I'm gonna head home and get us some nighties and a movie" Ringo said kissing your neck lightly. You nodded as he started to leave the room.

When Ringo made his way back, you were dead asleep in your hospital bed. He smiled at the sight, what a cutie he thought. He was careful not to wake you as he changed you into some more comfy nighties and changed himself. Ringo then snuggled into your side and fell asleep as-well.

-

The next morning you and Ringo packed up your belongings and checked out.

The minute you made it home he gave you a bottle of water and was off to make you some warm breakfast. He made pancakes, your favorite, and some turkey bacon.

"I love you, Jenny" Ringo said almost crying "I thought I was about to lose you, but you're a tough one" he kissed your cheek.

"I love you too, Ringo. You'll never lose me" you smiled, taking a bite of your pancakes.

-

I hope this wasn't too bad! I tried my best to make it longer :-)