john #4 | breakup

A/n: I mean no hate towards Yoko! Also take note this will contain sexual themes~

After a long day of work and two hours of grocery shopping, you were relieved to be home. When you pulled into the garage there was an extra car. A car you've never seen before? You didn't question it.

You grab a few bags of groceries and head into the house. John was home but it was quite quiet, that is until you hear it; "Johnnnnn" followed by a gasp. A moan.

You followed the sound to yours and John's bedroom. You slightly open the door only to be met with a naked John on top of a some girl.

"Oh yoko" John breathed out. You were stunned.

"John?" You squeaked out. John cocked his head over to where you were standing at the doorway. "Y/N IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE" he yelped out. You took off. John slowly got off of this Yoko chick and chased after you.

"Y/n honey slow down!" He pleaded. "No, you pig, stay away from me" you cried out. You eventually slowed down and broke on the ground; "John how could you do this to me? After all we've been through? You're a pig, a no good pig. Get that Yoko out of my house right now" you cried out, defeated.

"I'm not making Yoko leave, grow up" John said coldly.

"Then get the fuck out of my house too. We're over. Pack your stuff or I will" you said matching his coldness.

A look of sadness fell over John's face, "Y/n we can work this out" he pleaded, grabbing your arm. You retracted your arm from his hand.

"No John, we can't. We're over" you say sternly as you walk to your car.

-

Okay even though this hurt to write, I really enjoyed writing it! I will most likely to a break-up plot for each Beatle, but I'm not sure yet <3