Chapter 11: Come back to me

Lily's POV

During the movie, Catherine had been pulling me closer to her. She had laid down and had pulled me onto her, holding me in a tight embrace. It almost seemed as if she was scared I'd run away.

Emily was seated on the ground, looking up at the tv. She laughed occasionally, making Catherine smile.

When the movie ended, Catherine cleaned up downstairs while I put Emily to bed in room 2.

"There you go," I put Emily in the bed. I put the sheets on top of her and sat down on the bed with her. "Did you like today?"

Emily clapped her hands again. "I love."

I smiled. "That's good to hear," I then caressed her tiny face. "Goodnight, honey." I leaned in to kiss her forehead.

"Goodnight, mommy."

I then got up, wanting to leave Emily so she could sleep when Catherine entered the room. She went straight to Emily, sitting down on the bed. "Goodnight, hianag," She leaned down to kiss her forehead. "I love you."

Emily smiled. "Love you, zaezzes."

Catherine smiled and then got up, she walked to me and got a hold of my hand. She led me out of room 2, and took me to room 3. We entered, she closed the door.

I stood there, not knowing how to behave in her presence anymore. What if she wants blood? Do I give her blood? What if she gets angry when I refuse?

Catherine wrapped her arms around me from behind. "I've missed you last night," She kissed the side of my head, kissing her way to my neck, to her bite mark. "I missed your love," Her hands trailed down to my pants, unbuttoning them and pushing them down. "I want you."

I gulped. Stay calm, I thought. "I'm actually pretty tired," I walked away from her as best as I could. I then got out of my pants. "I just want to get some sleep."

Catherine seemed upset. "Of course," She walked away from me, to her side of the bed. She got out of her clothes, stripping entirely naked. She then got in bed. "Come on." She patted the spot next to her.

I suddenly realized I'd lose this 'battle' no matter what. Catherine and I had no pajamas at this house, we'd sleep naked in this bed. Of course, she'll get her way with me.

"Lily?"

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at her. "Yeah," I got out of my clothes but kept my panties on. "Here I am." I got underneath the sheets.

Catherine immediately wrapped her arms and legs around me, holding me very close to her. "Why are you still wearing this?" She started pulling at my panties.

"I just feel like it," I then nuzzled into my pillow, ready to get some sleep. Unfortunately, Catherine had other plans. She was letting her hands roam freely around my body while she was slowly pushing her lower body against my butt. I let out a frustrated sigh, realizing I wouldn't be able to get some sleep. I turned a bit to look at her. "Catherine, I'm tired."

Catherine didn't stop. She even started kissing around my body.

"Catherine," I tried pushing her off but noticed she was getting noticeably more aggressive. And I got worried. "Catherine?"

She kept going, kissing my body aggressively. She was gripping my body tightly and pulling it to her lips, to her mouth.

I gulped. "Catherine?"

She succeeded in getting me on my back and climbed on top of me. Her aggressive kissing and grabbing only got worse, to the point it would be described as 'violent'.

I realized I wouldn't be able to stop her. I gulped. I reached for her face and pulled it to me. I looked her in her blood-red eyes. She's hungry, or thirsty. I caressed her face. "Come back to me." I whispered.

Catherine seemed to understand what I was saying, as she was closing her eyes and breathing deeply in and out.

It took her a few minutes to snap out of it. When she opened her eyes again, they were back to normal. I smiled. "There you are." I whispered.

She breathed in and out a few times. "I want you," She looked me in the eyes. "I want you so bad."

I gulped and nodded. "Make love to me, haewa."

_____________________________

I woke up in the middle of the night. I had a bad feeling, deep within myself. I looked around the room but didn't actually move, something inside me told me not to move.

Then I heard it... A groan.

I gulped, fighting every urge to look around properly. What was going on in the room? What was Catherine doing?

Then I felt the bed move. Catherine was getting out of the bed. But why?

I heard the door open and slightly moved my head to look at the direction of the door. But what I saw shocked me the most.

My heartbeat intensified as I fought every urge not to scream or run to Emily. Then my heart started beating even faster. Emily... She's in danger. I have to protect her, I have to do something. But I'd die if I move.

I stayed in the exact spot I was in, I hoped that Emily was safe because she's one of them, because she's Catherine's offspring.

But I couldn't stop worrying, I couldn't stop fearing for my daughter's life. I was on the verge of breaking down, I just needed certainty that she was safe.

Then, unexpectedly, the monster came back. The Bloodborn form of Catherine got back onto the bed. I had expected her to lay down and go back to sleep, but she didn't.

She crawled onto me. I immediately closed my eyes, trying to come off as no trigger to her. And now, I waited. I could only listen carefully to what was going on. The monster wasn't doing anything, it appeared to just be looking. But why?

Then I felt it come closer to me, one of the hands started feeling my head. It went through my hair, it felt my ear, my cheek, my shoulders. It left goosebumps anywhere it went.

I tried staying calm, I tried controlling my energy, I tried staying absolutely still. But I couldn't do any of that when I suddenly heard the bedroom door open again, and my worst fear happening.

"Mommy?"