Chapter 21: Little Emily

Lily's POV

"Hey," I said as I entered Emily's bedroom. "Are you ready?" I then stopped as I saw Catherine lay next to Emily, in Emily's bed. Emily was listening to Catherine while Catherine was showing her something, a book of some sort.

I walked to them and laid down on the other side of Emily. I looked at what Catherine was showing and saw pictures. Old pictures.

I looked at Catherine and saw her point at one picture. "This is your knaoqzaez, hianag." She pointed to a woman. Upon looking at her, I immediately knew who that was.

I looked at Catherine and saw her look at me, a look that confirmed what I thought. The woman on that picture was Lilian, her mother.

Emily touched the picture. "Knaoqzaez," She seemed to think about it, and I wondered if Catherine had told her the story. "She pretty."

Catherine smiled a bit. "Yes," She then gulped, seemingly having a hard time with this. "She was."

"She is," I corrected her. "In and out."

Catherine looked at me and smiled even more. I could see she appreciated what I said, even though I didn't meet her mother and had no idea how she was.

Catherine looked back at the pictures. "And this," She pointed to someone I did know. "This is Mari," She looked at Emily. "And here is Esmee, as a baby."

Emily giggled. "She little!"

Catherine smiled. "Yes," She then turned the page. "Here are Esmee and I, as children."

I looked at the pictures with great care. I didn't want to interrupt Catherine or destroy the beautiful moment she and Emily were having right now, I simply wanted to learn more about Catherine's past. And this was the best way to do so.

"Fun!" Emily exclaimed.

Catherine let out a chuckle. "Yeah," Her smile dropped. "Those were fun times."

"Knaoqgog!" Emily pointed to a picture of Vernon.

I looked at Catherine, and immediately noticed her getting tense. I looked at the other pictures. "Hey," I said, gaining their attention. "Look, little Ben."

Emily looked at the picture. "Esmee."

"Yes," I smiled as I kissed Emily's head. "Don't they look cute?"

"Yes," Emily giggled and looked around the page. "Little!"

"Yes," I then looked at Catherine and saw her calm down. "They were."

________________________

"Thanks," Catherine said as we entered our bedroom. "For saving the situation back there," She sat down on our bed. "I don't know what would've happened if you weren't there."

I smiled a bit. "Of course," I then walked to our closet and changed out of my clothes. "I'm sorry you're still in so much pain about the past."

"It's not easy to hear anything regarding him. He took the one I loved from me."

I looked at Catherine. "I know," I gulped, somehow that sentence didn't sit well with me but I decided not to go into that. I looked back to the closet, taking my pajamas. "I wish I could help you with that."

"You can do so much," I heard her getting undressed, finally getting ready for bed. "You know, I've been thinking about you all day."

I looked back at her and noticed her standing there, fully naked.

When she noticed me looking at her body, she started smirking. She slowly walked towards me. "I've been having the biggest urge to make love to your gorgeous body," She then pulled me up, once again showing off her immense strength. "Can I?"

I let out a chuckle. "As if I'd deny you that."

"I know," She pushed me up against the wall, rather harshly but not too harsh. It did make me release a moan. "I just want to hear you say how much you want me too." She leaned in, slowly licking my neck.

I gulped as I tilted my head back. Feeling her tongue tip trail around my neck made my body go crazy. "You know I want you," I breathed out. "I want you so much."

I felt Catherine smile on my neck. "Just how much?" She licked her way from my neck to my chin, then to my lips. She bit my bottom lip, pulling at it softly.

I moaned more, I felt every fiber in my body being drawn to hers. The pull was incredible. It's like we were two magnets right now, I couldn't pull away if I wanted to. The attraction was very strong. And it turned me on so much.

Catherine seemed to feel the same attraction as she quickly let go of my lip and started kissing me passionately. She pushed me harder against the wall, pushing her lower body onto mine in a circular motion.

I pulled Catherine's face closer, I needed her closer.

Catherine pulled us away from the wall and tried walking us to the bed. She threw me on the bed with a lot of force. I'd almost describe it as violently, but I think it was more passionately.

Catherine crawled to me, climbing onto me so we'd be in our regular position to make love. And, when she finally started, I realized just how big the urge was. I didn't realize how much I wanted her.

Catherine buried her face in my neck area, but didn't actually drink my blood. I guess she was trying to restrain herself, because of her condition. I appreciated it.

I started grabbing Catherine's back, digging my nails into her skin as I knew she loved that. I had my eyes closed, as I always had, to enjoy this experience. But, for some reason, I opened them. And I screamed.

Catherine pulled back immediately to look at me. "What?" She caressed my face. "What's wrong?"

I motioned to the cause of my scream.

Catherine looked besides our bed. "Hianag," She covered herself and I. "What are you doing here?"

I didn't like the way she was saying that to Emily, it's like she was afraid. But why would she be afraid of Emily?

Emily looked at me, and I didn't like the look in her eyes. It wasn't the normal, playful look I'm used to.

"Emily," I said, trying not to sound afraid of my own daughter. "What's wrong, honey?"

Emily climbed onto the bed and sat down besides me. "Miss you."

I gulped. "You missed me?"

She nodded.

"But honey, it's time to sleep," I looked at Catherine, looking for some support but noticed she wasn't herself either. I looked back at Emily. "We'll play a lot tomorrow, now it's time to sleep." I then nudged Catherine.

Catherine got the hint and got up immediately. She covered her naked body with a dressing gown. "Come," She pulled Emily up before Emily could protest. "We'll go to sleep now," Before they left the room, she made Emily look at me. "Say goodnight to mommy, hianag."

Emily looked at me, once again a look I didn't like seeing. She simply waved at me, but didn't say anything.

Catherine took her out of our room then.

I laid back down and let out a few deep breaths.

When Catherine came back, she locked the door, which I didn't like. She crawled back to the bed and back on top of me. "Are you alright?"

I slowly nodded. "I'm not really in the mood anymore though."

Catherine seemed upset but nodded. "I understand," She got off me and laid down next to me. "Let's get some rest, shall we?"

I nodded and then laid down on her chest. "Goodnight, haewa."

Catherine let out a deep breath before saying: "Goodnight, haewa."