Chapter 9

Lei's POV

Here I am, standing in line behind with the three other girls who came with me. We are in the city's center and many people with jewels and colorful clothing came out to buy us one by one.im wearing the white and golden outfit Marlene made for me. I feel awkward, all my life I got used to wearing plain pants and plain shirts. Now here I am, wearing gold and white, revealing my long legs and my shoulders. Despite the tightness I can still walk just fine.

"Lei, you are the last one to go up on the stage. You must not make nasty faces and not run. It won't end well for you." Marlene says, she moves my black hair and places it behind my shoulders. Revealing more of my shoulders. The three girls stare at me with envy. They were simple corsets and accessories.. As if this were a special event. I shake my head at them, "Guys this is not something we should compete with. This is awful and we must find a way back home. Everyone together." I say. "Yes but we too would like to be seen as special like you." Janet fights back. Anger rises in me, how is this special?

"None of us are special if we are slaves Janet! Having your body offered to disgusting men is nothing to be proud of. This is prostitution and I love someone else and only would give my body to them!" I shout at Janet. I feel a shocking pain sting my back so badly I fall to my knees. A man kneels down and grabs my face forcefully to face him.
"Watch your mouth pretty lady or else you will get punished worse." He says and pulls me up by my arm to stand. Janet looks at me with regret. I ignore her and stand behind the three.

Jaylen is gestured to step forward the open crack in the red curtain that was made for her to step through. Once she passes through it closes behind her. Men start to cheer. Xander where are you? I am scared, I don't want to be offered this way... I only want to be yours only for the rest of my life..
"Fifteen thousand?! Alright sold to this man for twenty thousand!" The hostess voice can be heard back here. There goes the first one of us... and just like that, one by one we get sold..

I am walking through the crack and stop once I reach the X on the floor for me to stand on. Men taking off their hats and others throwing up little circular boards to start to bid.
"This is a special one for the night. The most rarest of all! Spanish Beauty!" The hostess with puffy white hair and white powdered face and a crazy yellow dress signals to me. I look all over the crowd but I don't see him. Why would I? He must be in Camas.. or dead..

I look to my right and see him, it is Ky! What is he doing here?! He is standing next to an old man and is holding a basket for him. Is he a slave? He isn't wearing anything odd. Plus he wasn't with me in the prison. Is he here to rescue us?! I am so confused. He stares at me with a sorry look. Help me I mouth. He nods soon I promise he mouths. I feel tears build in my eyes. Then I look out and focus back to the auction.

"Since this female race is rare. We are starting in the millions! Five million?" She begins. I just look down in shame. Why me?

"Ten million it is! You may take your new slaves home right now." The hostess says. I look at the man who just bought me. He is in his mid forties, blue suit and a colorful cloth around his neck. His hair is a light brown and brown eyes, very handsome man. A soldier pulls me towards the man, "She is all yours." He soldier starts to laugh as he pushes me towards the man. I look to my right to see if Ky is there and there is nothing.. He left..

"Let's go." The man says and cuffs my hands a d pulls me with a chain connected in the middle of the cuffs. Like a dog... I look down and follow the man. We get near a car, but their cars touch the ground, the ones in society float above the grown. So ahead yet so behind. He opens the door in the back and tosses me in it like nothing and follows in behind me. "To the Mansion." He orders. The driver then starts to drive off, I look out the window and don't see him or the old man. If Ky is here, then Cassia is too.

We arrive in front of a big white home. Its huge. I never seen anything like this in my life.. The car stops, three men stand outside of it. They open the door and my buyer pulls me out with him. The men look at me with surprised expressions. We walk into the home and everything inside is so grand. Gold and white everywhere, like my clothing.

"Father you're home, I just finished my golf lessons. I see the auction went well." A young man who looks my age comes from our right, he is wearing a polo and white pants. He has dark hair and I can't figure his eyes out.. He notices me and smirks, "I am Matthew. I would shake your hand but you seem a little tired. You are?" He says so gently, I feel different near him. "No worries, I am Lei." I say quietly. "Yes actually Matthew could you please show her to her room and tell her what a sex slave does here." His father says and Matthew nods. "I can deal with her alone, you three are dismissed." Matthew tells the men after his father leaves. Once the men are out of sight he pulls out a silver key and unlocks the tight cuffs. I rub my wrists and look at him, "How do you know I won't try to escape?" I cross my arms. "You don't like the feeling of the weapon we use on you." He replies.

"How do you know I don't like it?" I feel like he can read me like a book and I don't like that. "I got shocked too. I don't like it either. Anyways follow me madam." He smiles and I follow him. On the right we go down a long flight of stairs. And we go underground.

"This is the servant area. You'll be staying in this room." He opens the door and it's a room the size of my living room and kitchen together. A big fluffy bed is in the middle and yellow and purple. A dresser on the left and a chair next to the bed. "Its beautiful." I like it. Probably the only good thing about being here so far.
Matthew closes the door behind him and I turn frightened. He chuckles, "I don't plan on hurting you Lei. The servants talk a lot so more privacy on me telling you what you do here." He smirks at me. I sit on the bed and he stands in front of me. How often is one stuck in a situation like this?

"You are supposed to please my father whenever he wants sexual pleasure. Everything you don't do when it is asked of you has consequences. And you already experienced them. But sex slaves get other punishments. Some I'd rather not explain." He says. I nod.
"You also can be around the house, dinner is served here down the hall, there is a kitchen and living area for slaves and servants to relax, take breaks and eat your meals. You also have a closet with different clothing." He gestures. I smirk, "I thought my Spanish body was perfect for this." I say sarcastically. "I can tell you never wore anything showing your legs. You look innocent." He leans against the large door frame.

"How do you do that?" I ask annoyed. "Do what?" He replies. "You can read me like a book." I cross my arms and he chuckles. "I don't know. I'm very out going maybe that's why." I just shake my head. Why am I even talking to this flirtatious man.

"Anyways, we are having a dinner party out in the garden tonight, come with me." He says and I am shocked, "Won't your dad get mad? I am here for nasty reasons." I can't believe he is inviting to an event with him. He doesn't even know me. "Not if I say I will use you tonight for my needs." He shrugs, "Come on now, I know I would like to get to know who you really are."

I just nod and he walks out. I do need something to get my mind off of Xander. I wish he were with me..