I Love Him

I boarded off the plane and stood at the bottom of the steps, waiting for Zane. I watched him walk down the steps. I flashed a smile and he glanced at me, I could tell he was smiling through his mask. We walked inside the airport and sat down by Aphmau and Aaron, waiting for everyone else. I latched onto Zane's arm and looked up to him.
"Zane..." He looked down back at me. I lowered his mask. I leaned close to him and closed my eyes. Then, I leaned back as he leaned in and he fell onto my seat. I giggled and helped him up. I put my hand on his cheek and looked into his beautiful blue eyes(eye?).
"I'm not kissing you after that" He joked. I leaned my face closer to his.
"You don't have a choice..." I said then kissed him quickly, then put his mask back. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and I grabbed his hand and leaned into him.
"Oh my Irene! You two are too cute!" Aphmau exclaimed. I sighed and looked over at her.
"Seriously, Aph?" Zane responded. I looked up at him and smiled.
I love him. I cannot believe that I could possibly be this lucky. Zane Ro'Meave, my-
"Kawaii~Chan, are you okay?" Aphmau asked.
"Y-Yeah, Kawaii~Chan's fine." I replied, awkwardly. I looked back up at Zane. At his beautiful blue eyes... eye(?)
"Why are you staring at me like that?" He joked. I shook my head and said,
"I don't know. I guess I'm just wondering how I could possibly be so lucky as to have to as a boyfriend." I cuddled into his chest.
Muffled, I whispered, "I love you, Zane" I stayed like that for awhile. Zane rested his hand on my back.
"Kawaii~Chan?" I turned around to the familiar voice.
"Monica!" I exclaimed. Monica is my oldest sister; I saw her with her husband, her two daughters, and her son.
"Auntie K.C.!" Her daughter, Delia, ran over and hugged my leg.
"Hi, Delly" I said, hugging the seven year old.
"Could I be introduced to your boyfriend, I wanna say, here?" Monica asked.
"Oh, yeah. This is my boyfriend, Zane Ro'Meave." I replied. Zane shook her hand, then she wiped it off on her dress.
"Kawaii~Chan, can I talk to you?" I stood up and walked over to the window.
"Nana, I know you like edgy guys, but I think a guy who covers one of his eyes, and wears a mask over most of his face is a little excessive."
"Monica, you don't know his personality, though. He's the best boyfriend I ever had. He knows my real name, and things about myself that nobody else does. He's is kind, and romantic, and- I love him." I whispered in return. I walked back over to him and sat down. I rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. I love him. I love him. I love him.
"Hey, lovebirds! We're leaving now!" Aphmau said. I blushed a little, but Zane was probably having a ray of awkwardness. I got into a cab with Zane. Everybody paired off into couples to get into cabs. Wait. There's still people on Mystreet who don't know about us. I can't wait to see their reactions!