Worry

authors note: sorry if i don't update as frequently, but i have kind of had a falling out with the Aphmau/Mystreet fandom (except for Travlyn and Laurcinda). I honestly can't say that I'm that into Zana anymore, but I will try to finish this story! - Becky🧚‍♀️

"You look beautiful, Aphmau," everybody continuously remarked as Aphmau was getting fitted for her wedding dress.
"Really?" Aphmau questioned, "what if-"
"There's no need for all the what if's," Lucinda commented, "the day will go perfectly fine."
"Do the guys have to go through this?" Katelyn jokingly whispered to me.
I laughed, quietly, "probably... not."
I recently had been thinking a lot about weddings. I know that if I mentioned it, Zane would be so uncomfortable.
"The bridesmaid dresse are here, too, you guys can try those on too!" Aphmau smiled.
Soon everybody was getting fitted for gowns. The bridesmaid dresses were all a lavender shade that went down to the ankles, had spaghetti straps, and they were made of a soft satin fabric.
I noticed all the other girls taking pictures and texting on their phones, probably all messaging their boyfriends. I grabbed my phone and opened Zane's contact, "hi, Zuzu." I wrote.
"Hi, Nana," he replied back.
"I love you," I wrote, then sent a picture of the dress.
"Oh my Irene, I've never seen anything as beautiful as you."
I blushed staring at my phone, but still grinning.
"Please stand up straight, miss," the tailor mentioned.
"Sorry," I responded.
"Texting your boyfriend?" The woman asked.
I nodded, "yes."
"If you sent him a picture of the dress, if he's like any man, he most likely would just picture it on some floor."
My face turned excruciatingly hot, as an echo of laughs came from all the rest of the girls.
"Oh- oh no, he- no," I stuttered.
"Alright, miss."
I looked in the mirror, trying to see whatever Zane saw when her looked at me. Beautiful. But I just saw plain old Nana. But at least I saw Nana.
"So, miss, what is your boyfriend's name?" The tailor asked.
"Oh," I smiled, having been awoken from my daze, "his name is Zane."
"Do you plan on being the Mrs. Zane, one day?" She questioned.
I lightly blushed, "I sure hope so."
She grabbed my face and squished my cheeks, "well, when you get married, you can come right back here and get your dress."
I realized she had very messy makeup, a lot of lipstick on her teeth. She seemed like a very grandmotherly person, with a strong Italian accent.
"Do you have a boyfriend- or husband?" I asked.
"Been married fifty-two years," she answered, "which isn't much considering how old I am."
The only way that wouldn't be a lot is if she's two hundred, "how old are you?" I politely mentioned.
"Eh, you never ask a lady how old she is," she scolded, "but I never said I was a lady- I am seventy, on the dot."
I nervously giggled.

I got into my car and began driving. My phone started ringing, it was Zane.
"Hello?" I answered the phone.
"Hi, Nana," he spoke, "I just wanted to say that when you get home, I really need to talk to you."
My heart sank, "what- what about?"
I heard him sigh, "I'll tell you later."
I choked on my own breath, "oh- okay."
I drove home quickly. I couldn't have known what he was going to say-  where he needed to practically warn me.
I pulled in front of his house and parked. I got out of the car and walked into the house.
"Zane?" I said.
"Hey," I heard said from the living room.
I turned and saw him sitting there on the couch. I smiled, "hi, what was it you needed to talk about?"
He stood up, "I would rather talk in my room since Garroth or Laurance could come walking in here at any moment."
I nervously nodded, "okay, that's fine."
We walked up to his room and sat on his bed. He grabbed my hand, which was shaking profusely, "Nana, I love you."
I felt like I couldn't breathe, "Zane, I know. But you're scaring me."
He looked at me, "oh, sorry. I didn't mean to."
I looked away, "you're not... breaking up with me, right?"
He pulled off his mask, "never. Oh my Irene. You are my favorite person, I would never do that."
I sighed out of relief, "thank Irene. I was so nervous driving over here because I thought that you were breaking up with me."
He laughed, "no, Nana, I just needed to talk to you."
I looked back at him, "are you proposing?"
He awkwardly moved, "no, no."
"Then what?"
"I just felt like I needed to talk to you, because after you sent me the picture of you in the bridesmaid gown, I started thinking about us."
"What?" I mentioned.
"I meant," he paused, "you've tried to talk about the future of us- and I've always been too scared to even think about it, but I just wanted to finally talk about it."
I nodded, I was proud of him for finally being comfortable with the idea of our future, "do you want to get married?" I asked, sitting closer to him.
He grabbed both of my hands, "yes, of course."
I bit my lip, looking down, "do you want to have children?"
"That's actually the main topic I wanted to talk about."
I stiffened, "okay?"
"Nana," he began, "when you told me you had thought that you were pregnant, I realized that I had to start being more mature and serious about our relationship," he squeezed my hand as he stopped talking, "yes, I want children."
I smiled, pulling him into a hug, "me too."
He kissed my cheek, "I love you."
I kissed his lips, "I love you, too, Zane. And don't worry, none of those things have to happen for a long time."
He smiled as he held onto me, "I'm not worried."