I Know You're Not The Biggest Fan of Commitment, But...

I've truly never been more relieved. Am I a bad person? No, I just am not ready for kids. I'm reasonable. My Irene, what should I tell Zane? Do I tell him? Yeah... it's not like I'm telling him that I am pregnant... I'll tell him.

                       ~Later That Day~

My favorite feeling in the world is Zane holding me. He's just so warm and gentle, you would've never guessed. I looked up at him, ignoring the movie we were watching.
"Zane, do you wanna meet my family?" I asked.
He looked down at me, "Nana, isn't that a little... serious?"
"I know, commitment and stuff you're not the biggest fan of, but I've met all of your family, and you've only met my preppy oldest sister, I want you to meet the rest of my family." I defended. I sat up and gently smiled at him.
"Nana, why are you suddenly bringing this up?" He asked.
"Well... earlier I was at the convenience store and I saw my brother there and I remembered how you have only met my oldest sister, so, do you want to meet them?" I continued to smile, hoping that he couldn't say no to my adorableness.
"Fine." He caved, I gave him a kiss on the cheek in return.
"Thank you, Zane~Kun!" I exclaimed.
"What did you just say?" He asked.
"Sorry... Senpai." I began laughing midway the the sentence
He grabbed my cheek and began to kiss me. We separated and both whispered, "I love you."
"I umm.. also forgot to tell you that earlier I took a pregnancy test and it came up as positive." I began. His eyes widened and his mouth formed a shocked 'O'.
"But, I took two more, and both of those were negative. So the first one was just a false positive. I just thought I should tell you."
"I'm glad you told me, Nana." He smiled.
"But... what would you have done if I was pregnant, what would you have done, Zane?" I asked, with a serious tone.
"Nana, if you were pregnant, I would still love you, and the baby." He replied, holding my arm, and gently stroking it with his thumb.
I smiled. We both turned our attention back to the movie that was on, but I could still tell through his poker face that he was scared to meet my family. I mean, I get why. I have this huge meif'wa family. I'd be scared too if I was him. It's just that, I've met his whole family, his his brothers and his parents. I want to be able to tell him everything. Like if one of my siblings gets married I want to be able to tell him without having to say "my older/younger sibling, (name), just (some sort of accomplishment)" it'll be annoying. And when we get engaged, I don't want them to be meeting then. I just hope they like him... but, like he said, a relationship doesn't require proper feedback to function, it only matters of what the two people in the relationship think!
"I love you. More than anyone, Zane. Never leave me." I muttered, gazing up at him.
"I love you, too, Nana. Nana... you're my everything. The word Love isn't strong enough for how I feel about you." He stared at me. I've known this for a while, but now I'm especially sure, I don't need to wish for someone to look at me with those loving eyes, I have that. I have someone who looks at me like that. How did it take so long for me to realize it?
I was snapped out of my daze by Zane gently caressing my cheek, with a warm gaze in his icy blue eyes.
"How was I so damn lucky?" He laughed.
"Reverse card!" I added, with a giggle.