Kitten

Pretend the Thanksgiving chapter never happened, k thanks

"This is Nina, and this is Perry... oh! And that's Lacie, she's the youngest. That's Agatha-" I was showing Zane a picture of my family, though he interrupted me with a loud yawn, "sorry, is my family boring you?" I sarcastically asked.
"No, kitten, it's just late..."
My face turned bright red, I turned around, away from Zane.
He sat up, confused, "Sorry, Nana, did I say something wrong? Or wha-"
I looked back at him, he looked as if he was thinking over what he had said before, "no, no, well... it's just that, umm, you called me kitten." I explained.
He stared blankly at me, "oh... sorry?"
He still had a hand rested on my back, and I scooted closer to him, and rested my head on his shoulder.
"It's just that," I picked up his other hand and our fingers intertwined, "you never call me nicknames, besides Nana, but that's different, it's cute."
"Is it alright if I call you that?"
I nodded, aggressively, "definitely," I cheerfully replied.
"Okay, kitten."
I giggled and a blush spread across my face like jam on bread.
"So this is James-"
He brushed his fingers through my hair and gently kissed my cheek.
I put down the picture in frame, I looked back at him, "I love you, Zane, I know I say that a lot, but it's true."
He softly kissed me on the lips, "I love you too, Nana, and say it as much as you much."
Our noses brushed against each other, "alright then, Zuzu, I love you."

I always see people have Zane call Nana "Kitten" in fan fiction and it's literally so cute like omgg🥺