Marriage

The scene starts from Ishanni and Ranveer sitting in front of sacred fire....

Ya their marriage is taking place. Both are shocked and yet to recover from the shock.

 Both are shocked and yet to recover from the shock

Both are in their own thoughts.... Then Chirag's mother and wife told them to relax and smile. They both are very friendly to Ishanni. Chirag's mother showing full love to Ishanni....

So finally Ranveer ties the mangalsutra to Ishanni...

Ishanni feels a different feeling when Ranveer ties the nuptial chain. She is not angry but happy....

But Ranveer is sad... My plan backfired me... But what ever I should take care of her....

Pandit gi tells this marriage is completed and you are wife and husband for 7 janm take

Ranveer is shocked and Ishanni smiles.. may be she has started to fall for Ranveer...

Now they are officially and eternally married and bonded for life long...

Ishanni is crying (happy tears). Chirag's mother consoles her.

Now games are conducted for the newly married couple...

1st game is searching ring which Ishanni won... Cause Ranveer helped her.

 Cause Ranveer helped her

2nd game everyone played... The famous anthakshari... Girls team one side boys team another side.... So both the team won..

Finally all the rituals were completed

Finally all the rituals were completed... A sight of relief comes on Ranveer's face... But Ishanni is enjoying it...

It was evening time. Ranveer and Ishanni with Chirag's family reached their house. They chat and have some snacks.

When it is 6:30pm Chirag's wife takes Ishanni to another room and Chirag's father and mother keeps Ranveer engaged by speaking.

Ishanni thinks why again make up at this hour.... Then Chirag's wife teases her about her first night....

Suddenly Ishanni realizes it's the wedding night... Omg 🙄🙄🙄

Then Chirag's wife says I know it's not the 1st time you gonna share bed with him... So why u r feeling shy...

Now Ishanni full nervous but hides it by smiling shyly....

After 7:30 Chirag's family leave...

Ranveer finally got relief when he went to his room it was locked... So he goes to Ishanni's room... But shocked to see it's completely decorated and Ishanni is walking to and fro with tensed.

Ranveer: what's all this Ishanni???

Ishanni: even I don't know Ranveer... Feeling nervous... It's our first night right...

Ranveer: shocked... we are just acting so we need to sleep in our respective rooms...

She became happy but at the same time sad... Some unknown feeling started in her heart....

Finally when Ranveer took his room key and about to go he saw Chirag climbing the wall.....

So why Chirag is coming that to hiding...what is his intention....

So next part is the wedding night....

If you like please vote and share....