"Mission Chirag"

So we both started to work on "mission Chirag". We both did some spy work to know more about that "chimpanzee Chirag"😝😝

As per Ranveer's instruction I had to gather information from Lakshmi our maid.

I generally was speaking with Lakshmi then suddenly asked her, " Lakshmi who is this Chirag?"

"Amma( madam in tamil) is the son of our village head. He is very very nice person. He helped me to search when my daughter ran away with someone. He is the one who closed every villagers mouth"

Ho!!! Where is your daughter now???

Don't know madam.... Chirag ayya tried his best to search but she was not found.

He helps everyone in this village.

Recently one youth died in accident so he helped his family financially. Also in our village suriya(a land lord's son) was drug addict. That time Chirag Ayya only took him to hospital and took care of him. Now suriya is leading a happy life.
Like this many things Amma. If I start to say about Chirag Ayya a day will not be enough.

Ohhhh!!!! 😴😴😴I see. Ok ok. So no enemy will be there for Chirag right.

"No Amma, He has a big enemy".

Who is that????🤔🤔🤔

Our village Inspector is the biggest enemy to our Ayya . Because Chirag Ayya married his lover.

What Chirag's wife is inspector's lover... Oh my god...🙄🙄🙄🙄

But why he married that girl???

Cause inspector from different caste. Though Chirag Ayya is Morden but values our culture and wears traditional dress only. That's why all like him.

What!!!!! I was shocked hearing these things🙄🙄🙄.... Ufff I need to tell these things to Ranveer first.

Lakshmi who is that bloody Inspector😜😜 who is enemy of such a good man😒😒????( This is a very good lead).....

"His name is Ganesh Amma"

Oh...!!! Ok ok... I am really impressed by Chirag's helpful nature😏😏😏.... Really he is great maaaaan👿👿👿

Yes Amma yes....

I reported all the findings to Ranveer.

Ishu I think behind helping people there is some hidden secret behind it. We must  find out that. Before that we need to speak to this inspector Ganesh.

How will you find Ganesh and what if he doesn't agree????

Ishu you are forgetting I am the DC....

Ohhhh.... I see.... But what will you speak?? You are not IPS to control police officer....

Just wait and watch ishu what I am going to do... Just wait...for one day

(Tomorrow I will conduct meeting with all inspector.... )

Next day meeting at Collectorate office

"Today I gathered all of you here, to speak on human trafficking".... Ya recently it has increased and today the press has openly lashed us( I only gave the lead😜😜)... It's very shameful for me  that in my district such things are happening in open space....

We need to curb them!!!....

What say officers

All agreed to him...

Then I selected few officers for the mission... Among them Ganesh was also included...

 Among them Ganesh was also included

( He is police officer Ganesh)

Well rest all can disperse now. Only the selected officers should stay for the discussion.

At collector's room

I have selected you guys because you people are very sincere. I will support you guys and will be involved in every action that is going to happen.

Before that need list of people whom you suspect in human trafficking.

All the officers laid down their point except Ganesh. ( errrr....Is my plan going to be flop... Or success... Let me give another try...)

"Well inspector Ganesh, all laid there suspect list". You don't have any suspect list???...

I do have sir and in past took actions too. But all went in vain👿👿👿. Infact got suspended also😡😡. So only I don't want to point out anyone without any evidence... " I don't repeat the same mistake twice"..😤😤😤.

Oh... It's ok Officer Ganesh... You can trust me... " I am man of action"😣😣😣...

Sir you won't believe since, you are insisting I will name the person, the main kingpin behind the racket...

Who is the kingpin...???

The kingpin is none other than Chirag...

What!!!!(all said in a go) But my expected answer came😁😁😁

Yes sir... I have collected some proof but will show you only...

Sure I am waiting☺️☺️. Here take my personal number.

Ok. Let's adjourne the meeting here. Bye bye officers...

So is it possible to expose Chirag... What is the next step... How will the relationship of Ishanni and Ranveer go...

If liked plz....plzzzz do vote...