"Mission Chirag -2"

I have come up with the update....

It was Sunday morning and suddenly my sleep was disturbed with anonymous message. " If you want details of Chirag come to Cosmo club with your wife".

I was in dilemma... Who the person could be... But I can't risk Ishanni so better I won't inform her. Suddenly I heard a knock at my door.when I opened I saw ishu standing with some fear on her face😰😰😰.

Someone threw this stone to my room just now. With that a note was there  " if you want details of Chirag come to Cosmo club with Ranveer".

Even I got the same message...

But Ranveer Cosmo club is in between of highway and airport...

What if it is a trap set by Chirag🤔🤔🤔????

Finally we decided to take risk. We took all safety equipment like pocket knife pins then pepper spray chilly powder then binoculars.

We headed towards Cosmo club and reached. It was a secluded area... I felt really very scared😓😓😓. I immediately hold Ranveer's hand tightly😉😉😉.

Later we started to walk when suddenly someone pulled us back and I immediately sprayed the pepper powder on them.

Immediately Ranveer tied their  hands  behind and opened their mask. Ranveer was shocked....He said it's Gaaaa..nesh... Inspector Ganesh... And Chirag's wife Keerthana.

 And Chirag's wife Keerthana

Ya it's me Ganesh... We  came to help you guys but ahhhhhh....( Due to pepper powder effect)

Immediately  I gave them water to wash their eyes. After they settled I asked why you pulled us like that. So immediately they took us through secret underpass and showed us a building. Further when we took  a glance...I and Ranveer were flabbergasted at the scenario😱😱😱...

There were girls in one room that to gagged with cloths in their mouth... Then in another room boys and kids.... kept in separate room.

Suddenly we saw Chirag coming inside that building.. we hid ourselves so that he can't find us out.

We heard him shouting...

"How many times I have said not to beat anyone... Now they will reduce the amount due to these marks..".

Sorry sir she tried to escape....

What... Why you allowed to escape her???... Next time I will block all the escaping ways.... Next time these things should not happen...got it...

Ok give these girls these drugs and for boys good food....
Kids be ready tonight you will go to Delhi.....
Hahaha

Ganesh said,"To escape from Chirag's view only  I dragged you guys😠😠😠."...

I sheepishly smiled and said I am sorry😌😌😌 ....guys

Ranveer asked, did you send those msg Ganesh???....

Ya I only sent sir.

But why you threw stone inside my room😤😤😤... You could have messaged me also right... Keerthana has my number😶😶

Ya thought the same but your number is hacked Ms.Ishanni...

What??? But how??? And how did you know???

Well... Keerthana only said me...

Infact we both teamed up to expose Chirag so that I can marry Keerthana.
Actually Sir," I backed out of this case not due to suspend... But due to blackmail". He used all his power to marry her then blackmailed if," I continue the investigation he would sell her off😥😥😥😥"... So only I became silent...to protect her,but "I am silently collecting proofs".

He supplies girls and boys according to the customer demands.

Apart from this he supplies drugs in whole city then organ supply also...
He is growing day by day that too without fear...
We need to stop him before he grows further.

I never knew he is such a basterd👿👿👿....Now we are a  powerful team and should expose him🤞🤞🤞.

Yes mam by 2 months we have to do it as he will fly of to England.

Then Ranveer said,"I already have a plan. I feel it's right time to execute☺️☺️☺️"...But now let's rescue these people... Already I have alerted police... They will reach any time...Let's go from here🏃🏃🏃🏃.....

While moving fast from there I slipped and sprained my both legs... Ranveer lifted me😍😍😍. All the four of us left.

What is Ranveer's plan? How are they going to execute it???? Will that plan be successful????

If liked please....plz.... Vote