who's Trapped Finally🤔🤔🤣

Ranveer:. I was sitting in my office and discussing with Ganesh. We were planning to nab Chirag.

Ganesh," this time I can't afford failure". If criminals are roaming free in the city like this, people won't be safe.

Definitely Chirag will be angry, as his plan failed. So he will surely plan something bigger. Before he does we have to take action.....

We made 1solid plans with 3 backup plans. Suddenly my phone came up with a video call. It was Chirag's video call

" Oh poor Ranveer....you saved the village and those people. But forgot to save your Ishanni. She is very much safe in my coustedy.....you wanna see her....

Then better come to forest by 1hr from now. But conditions applied... you have to run and come not by any vehicle and no police at all.

If you show smart work, ishu will be paying it with her clothes....ya ya for every mistake she will be forced to give her clothes. So choice is yours. And ya If you are one minute late also I will kill her.

But before killing I will hmmmm mmmmm.... hahaha hope you understood....." So run run Ranveer.... Time is running...haha

Bloody Chirag.....I will thrash you wen I see....you....

Immediately I started running as fast as I could. I know he did it for purpose so that I will loose out my energy during the run.

But I won't let anything happen to my ishu.... Ishu I am coming baby don't worry....

I reached the forest and was continuously running when someone hit my head and I lost my conscious. When I opened my eyes, I was hanged, up side down like a pendulum. My hands and legs were tied up.

Suddenly I heard someone laughing and it was that chipanzee Chirag's laugh.

Chirag: finally the great intelligent smart IAS officer outdid by Chirag. Tomorrow's front line on newspaper. Is it nice catchy heading???.... Haha never mind... Finally it's pay back time.....

Ranveer: he started punching me randomly on my body....

Where is ishu....Chirag...??? I managed to shout

Chirag: oh oh your ishu.... Because of you I lost a chance to full fill my desire with her....any how I will complete the incomplete task now.

Ranveer: Bloody Chirag had tied up Ishanni in a gunny bag ....and I could see some blood stains in that sack.... My blood boiled seeing it...

Chiraggggg!!

Chiraggggg!!.... "How dare you!!....are you a man really!!....how could you hurt a woman in this way???"

Chirag: ya right .... "It's time to prove my manliness"..... So would you like to see my live act with ishu....

Ranveer: ahhhh bloody Chirag!!!..... I will killlll....

But suddenly from no where Ganesh came with his troop and started to shoot at Chirag's bodyguards... But the bodyguards outdid them and tied them to tree.

I just stared at Ganesh for his foolish act. But he was constantly smiling happily with some spark in his eyes.

Chirag: ohhhh Ganesh!!! , my wife's lover.... what a timing I say!!! very soon I will sell her, where you can't find, even if you search your entire life you can't find her....

And Ranveer I think you have memory issues... I said no police right... So it's payback time....your mistakes will be paid by ishu's clothes...ahhh loving it

Ranveer: I swear Chirag, I don't know how Ganesh came....plz Chirag.... Plz!!! forgive this time....

But he did not listen...

He went and removed the knot of the gunny bag and caught her neck and pulled her out. Her hairs were fully spread over her face and her hands and legs were tied...

Chirag: it's time for entertainment.... How many days you escaped from me ishu... But now you can't escape...

Ranveer: he started to kiss her and hug her from back. Every time he touched her my blood boiled....

But suddenly I saw two person moving silently behind the tress and they undid the ropes of Ganesh and other police person...

Suddenly I realized who the two persons are and started to laugh like hell...

Chirag: oh poor Ranveer!! You have gone mad, by just, seeing the opening scene .... Still more scene are there.....I want you to suffer seeing them...

Ranveer: now I could not control my laugh anymore..... Hahaha Chirag plz stop joking.

Suddenly I  pushed confused Chirag using the pendulum position of my body. He fell down and Ganesh held him capitive at gun point...

And other police arrested Chirag's bodyguards and sezied their weapons.

Chirag now examined the person whom he was holding. He pushed the hairs to find one of his bodyguard dressed up like ishu and his mouth was plastered and hands legs tied.

Chirag: once again you guys cheated me!!!....ahhhhh!!! suddenly someone hit on my head.( It was Ishanni payback scheme)

Now its my turn to get unconscious... When I opened my eyes I was in Ranveer's position....

And wait!! ranveer, Ishanni, Ganesh and Keerthana were arguing....

But how this happened....

How I lost the game??? What are they planning now...

Ennnncounter...oh no....

Hey wait what you guys gonna do now...

Take me to jail....

How long you will hold me like this. So don't waste time by discussing.

Now take me to jail....

All the four in unison: are you serious!!! Do you think we will put you in jail kind of stuff...

Well we are all just thinking whether to use plan A or Plan C....

Chirag: what is plan A and Plan C.... What are you guys planning!!!....

All the four in unison: will get to know soon....

Ishanni & Keerthana: Wait Chirag!!! have patience, and don't disturb us👿👿 and allow us to discuss😤😤.... so that we can decide...

To be continued....

What is their next plan to punish chirag??? What is plan A and C???? How ishu was released from the custody of Chirag????

Plz guys vote and comment 🙏 🙏🙏 plz...