Avoiding ☹️☹️

Ranveer: Ganesh had said that Chirag was noticed inside the forest. And police have started to hunt him in forest. So I too immediately left the house which was filled with desire awkward situation.

After reaching I came to know Chirag once again fled. But his hideout was seized.

In his hideout I found lots of grenade bomb and guns.

Also one map which looked like a puzzle....ya it was a different type of map that till date I have not seen.

It just had circular green dots which was covered by black dots and only 9 black dots in parallel line amidst the blue dots.

What are the meaning of this colour indication.... So I kept the map with my self to research later.

And what is Chirag upto???? Why he is having ample supply of guns and grenade bombs....

Later I reached home with determination not to see her.

No no I am not angry on her....

Just that if I see her, I can't control myself...and I might end up being naughty with her.

First I want her to complete her studies and become successful in her carrier front. Then we can think about kids...

Omg again my imaginations are travelling too far.... control Ranveer control....how to handle this situation 🤔🤔....

Idea!!! here after I will to be lil rude so that she avoids me.

After one week....

Ranveer: from past one week it's raining here and my responsibilities has doubled.... and Chirag is still not caught... but his presence is noticed by his activities....

Yesterday I would have almost died when someone attacked me with petrol balloon and a match stick spark.....but thanks to rain...it washed out the petrol of me....and the fire did not catch me....

Now back to my fake angry drama....

what the hell is this Ishanni👿👿👿???? If you don't know to cook why are you doing it.( But it was really nice yummy and I completed without wasting a single rice)

Lakshmi from tomorrow if she cooks I will fire you from work got it...😡😠😡😠

Ishanni: I served him twice and both the times he ate without wasting a single rice and now he is saying I don't know to cook🙄🙄.

But why this Ranveer is behaving weird🤔🤔😖😖.... Suddenly I heard Ranveer shouting my name from his room...

I immediately rushed to see the next drama lined up....ya from past  1 week he is behaving like a hulk man.....may be after that night, he is angry on me...

Ranveer: ahhh Ishanni who the hell asked you to wash and iron my dress. See the stains are still there.... If you don't....

suddenly she gestured with her hand to stop✋✋ speaking and she completed my dialogue

Ishanni: ....know to do the work properly why are you doing it....

Lakshmi here after I don't want her to wash and iron my clothes. If she does I will fire you....that's the dialogue right..👿👿👿... I don't see any stains in it....

Ranveer: I had no words left,  to speak, so just facked my anger and left for job.

These days she has become like typical serial kinda of wife... Cooking, washing and running behind me..... I want her to concentrate on her studies, specially her project, but seems, her goals are to become homemaker...

Ishanni : is he angry on me for that night??? That is why he is avoiding and scolding me. But I did not do it on purpose... He too knows that.... perhaps I should have not been too naughty...

Suddenly my thoughts where broken by Lakshmi's words...

Lakshmi: Amma I think you are not taking care of Ayya's needs properly. So only he shouting on you simply. It's common between couple. So don't worry...

Ishanni: I am taking care of him na Lakshmi. Time to time food, tea ,snacks then even ironing his clothes. But he is just finding reasons to shout on me😥😥😥...

Lakshmi: ayyo Amma you are so innocent.... I am talking about that...that..

Ishanni: what that ....🤔🤔???? Is she not indicating about that stuff🙈🙈???

Ya after that night only he is behaving like this. I only provoked those feelings in him.... But what to do now....

But I can't stay away from him also...but I can't tolerate his scolding too.....

Ranveer: I am not able to concentrate on my work. Ishu what have you done to me Di...

Upon that this climate is making it more difficult😩😩....

my desires are only building up, day by day....not reducing a bit...

my chain of thoughts where broken by sudden group of people shouting near the dam.

I rushed to see but only could see smoke....then I realized the meaning of map. Before it's too late I rushed towards the dam to save the people.

Around midnight

Ishanni: suddenly I woke up from my bad dream.... I hope ranveer is safe.

I went to his room to find it empty...

I tried his number, but it was not reachable....

My heart started to beat fast and started to pray for his safety. Many disturbing thought came in my mind.

Suddenly I heard a knock at the door. I got scared.

I saw through the window. Someone was holding Ranveer. I felt little relief. But he was not able to stand properly.

When I opened the door the person carried ranveer to my room. His eyes was closed and his walk was unsteady too....his dress was so messy and it smelled alcohol tooo....

Ranveer you drunk 👿👿👿???? That to so much, that you can't balance yourself. Is this your style to punish me....

To be continued...

Who is that person ???? Is Ranveer really drunk??? What happened near the dam???

Guys plz vote and comment 🙏🙏🙏