Fight, Separation and realization

Ranveer: I have decided to somehow make ishu hate me. But how to hurt her🤔🤔🤔. I will touch her self-respect, should insult her to the core.

Surely she will hate me and leave me. But atlest she will be safe.....sorry ishu but I am doing this for your good future only.

After reaching home I started my word assault on her

So ishu you are happy now. Your lover tried to kill me again. And I know you are helping him.

Ishanni: Ranveerrrrr.... Mind your words... Have you lost your mind????

Ranveer: don't make noise....even I can make more noice than you. By shouting you can't disprove the facts ishu. I know you still love Chirag and having affair with him....( I am sry ishu😖😖😖)

Ishanni: stop it Ranveer... I can't take it...plz stop your bloody nonsense talk.

Ranveer: oh! So my talks are nonsense now. I also came to know why you married a stranger like me???

Since I am a district collector you married me.

If I was ordinary guy would you have married me???

No right....

By marrying me you got powerful position as my wife, respect from everyone, security...what not.

Ishanni: 😥😥😥😥🤧 Ranveer what are you saying???

It's you who convinced me...and now you are blaming me....

All boys are same.

So your mission is completed so you want to throw me out of your life right... But I am not a tissue paper that you can throw me out....

Ranveer: But you are already a used tissue paper, right ishu  that too by Chirag...(sry ishuuuuu)

Ishanni: just shut up ranveer.....stay in your limits...

Ranveer: getting angry since, I came to know the truth.... You are a bit..... Suddenly a slap landed on my cheeks.( Ya I deserve more)

Ishanni: stop it Ranveer.... enough....you have pointed on my character....I can't be here anymore... I can't stay with a cheap mentality person like you.... Chee...I again loved such a cheap person....

Ranveer: suddenly she went to her room and came out with her bag and went out. She was crying and fully angry while going out.

She was going not only going , but took my whole world of happiness. My heart pained. I just burst out crying sorry ishu sorry ishu but I am not having any choice. Today you will be angry on me but you will be safe.

Ishanni: I was going out. Suddenly I remembered to return his mangalsutra to him. When I reached I heard him and I was shocked. Oh my god he hurt me intentionally to keep me safe....

Oh ranveer....

I was about to go near him...

but I stopped myself.

Cause I know he won't agree and again he will do something foolish like this.

I was happy that, he too loves me. But I need to make him confess....

how I will make him confess.... Hmmm mmmm🤔🤔🤔

Idea!! Plan number 442 ishu....

Yep....

Ranveer I am going now, but to be with you forever.

Ranveer: I don't know when I slept. When I woke up it was 7 and complete dark.

Even my life is also, like this dark room now....

ahhhh I only sent her....I started throwing things down.... Suddenly my phone rang. It was Ganesh...

Ya Ganesh tell me...

Ganesh: sir we found a dead body from river....sir we suspect it might be..... Isha...

Ranveer: Ganesh stop.... I am coming....
I started my car and went with jet speed to the place where Ganesh had informed....

My heart was continuously saying ishu is safe ..safe nothing happened to her, but my mind was not accepting it. If anything happens to her, I am the sole responsible for it...

Shit I should have not spoken like that...I should have thought about other plans...

I am just like that begger who does not know the value of Gold....

After reaching I saw the body...

It was looking like ishu.... I went more near with expecting the body not to be ishu...

But when I reached I saw it was ishu's body.....

ishu....my ishu... I cried like anything ...

Ishu I am sorry.....

I wanted you to be safe .....

Chirag threatened to kill you....

But I only killed you....

ayyooooo.......ishu.....

Ishanni: he was crying so much.... suddenly he got up and said," I am a sinster I have no rights to live....I will die......"

Ranveer: I was about to jump into the river but some soft hands hold mine, just like ishu's soft hands. I turned to see it was ishu holding me ...

For a minute I thought I was hallucinating but no it was my ishu....

My ishu alive

I danced happily

Ishanni: (ya it was a plan set up by me and Ganesh and Keerthana to make him confess his love.)

suddenly he cupped my face and tried to kiss......

But I stopped him....

Why my death is bothering the great District Collector IAS Ranveer???

Ranveer: ahhh ahhh( she is killing me with my own words) humanity that's it...

Ishanni: oh is it😏😏😏.... Fine I am safe and I am going now.😤😤...

Ranveer: but where????

Ishanni: it's none of your business Mr. Humanitarian😤😤.....

Suddenly she disappeared but where???....

Ahhhh ishu plz come back...

I am sorry..

I started to search her again....😟😟😟

To be continued....

Where Ishanni went???? Will Ranveer be able to find her out???? Will Ranveer express his love????

Plz support me guys by voting.... Plz do comment....