Punishment for him/me🙈🙈🙈

Ranveer: one side this chimpanzee Chirag and other side my sweet pondadti is torturing me....

How I will handle her naughtiness...I know she has planned something deadly...

That's why to escape, from past 6 days I am going home late and leaving to office early....

Somehow, today also, I should escape...plz muruga save me...

Ishanni: From past six days you, somehow, escaped, but today you can't Ranveer baby....

Today with interest I will serve the punishment...get ready....

Ranveer: finally I reached home at 10pm. I had dinner and went straight to my room. But to my utter dismay there was no power...

But rest of the house had power. Then realized, only my room had no power. I went and checked the mains. I found ishu has unplugged the fuse pin of my room...

Ahhhh....ishu....I am coming di...

I reached her room to find her eating kulfi ice cream with happiness....

ya she always feels happy to see me in this condition....

Ishanni: To tease him a bit I purposely wore a red silk night robe.... displaying little bit of my figure.

I saw him standing near the entrance of my room. But was acting, as though, I am enjoying eating ice cream.

 But was acting, as though, I am enjoying eating ice cream

Ranveer: ishu where is the fuse pin of my room???

Ishanni: I just turned towards him to answer," what do I know Mama".

Ranveer: she was looking dam sexy and her cleavage was on display...and her robe was sticking to her curves...

I was getting aroused because of her. But I wanted to keep my promise... So just turned the other side...

Ishanni: oh no...he turned other side, to avoid me....

Ranveer you want kulfi....it's very tastttty...

Ranveer: no thanks...

I know you are doing it with purpose to give lashes right...

Ishanni: wow chooo sweet...

you made my work easy....

So shall I give your punishment...

Ranveer: you can't as I did not touch you for this one week..

Ishanni: more 45min to go....

Suddenly I take the fuse pin and asked with innocent face, Mama,"are you not asking about this "

Ranveer: I turned to see the fuse pin in her hand. I immediately went to take it from her.

But she started to play by shifting the pin from one hand to another...

Suddenly I grabbed her by waist and took the fuse pin from her...

Ishanni: still 10 min to go and you touched me. So I will give 10 lashes. Get prepared Mama...

Ranveer: you are the world's first wife to beat her own husband....

domestic Violence....plzzz save me.... someone save me...

Ishanni: just stop your drama...

and I started to lash on his butt, but softly....
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8...

Ranveer: she was counting the lashes while giving me... It was not paining but other sensations were created.

Suddenly I caught the 9th lash and pulled her towards me.

Huskily I said," enough Di my sweet pondadti" From one week my lips are starving....

Since it's 12 past 10 I can kiss you now... saying this I started to kiss her little roughly....

Then parted to kiss her neck and started going little down. I just pulled out the removable sash tie of her robe.

Ishanni: I just realized he undid the robe tie...so immediately I pushed him to run...but he caught my robe...and I was....🙈🙈🙈

Ranveer: when she tried to escape I just tried to pull her....but instead ended up pulling her robe....she was standing in front me without her robe...

Immediately she hid herself behind the curtain. But the curtain only helped her to cover till her mid thigh only....

Ishanni: I saw him going towards the door...I was feeling little relief...but that was for temporary moment only...

Ranveer: I don't know instead of going out, I latched the room door and started to go towards her....at this point, it was getting very difficult to  control my desire...

Ishu I want to see you Di...

Plz don't hide yourself from me...

I am your husband Di ....

your Mama...

Ishanni: I could see the high burning desire in his eyes which had the capacity to burn me too...

My throat , my hands and legs had completely frezed out and was not able to moov from him as I was completely bare...

Neither I could stop his approach towards me...nor move from him.

Ranveer: I just caught her wrist to pull her out, suddenly my phone started to ring.

I came to my sense...

I realized what I was doing....

I would have broken my promise towards her in fraction of seconds....

Thanks to Ganesh, he called me...

Immediately I went out, even without apologizing her....

Ishanni: Nearly I got saved....

I came out and wore my robe.....

I heard Ranveer speaking to Ganesh something. After the call, immediately he left the house, at this hour....

To be continued....

Why Ganesh called at this hour????  How will Ranveer and Ishanni's life change after this night????

Plzzzz vote and comment guys🙏🙏🙏🙏