SHIPS WITHIN

⋆ ☄︎. · ̊ * 🔭
ships inside the group

 · ̊ * 🔭ships inside the group

+' NAMRI ! namjoon and yona。

+' NAMRI !
namjoon and yona
。.:☆*:・'(*⌒―⌒*)))

many people may view this ship as simple, but it is far more than that. they seem very laidback and chill, but the connection that these two have is almost astonishing.

ahri struggles with expressing herself through verbal words, and namjoon knew that. so, he gifted her a notebook. from that time on, she always wrote her emotions and thoughts into that little book. that's also how she started writing songs.

namjoon is her emotional support, and he makes sure that she feels comfortable at any given times. he's always been there to encourage and make her feel better. if it wasn't for him, who knows what the tragic outcome of yona's life would be.

and yona always uses any given chance where she senses namjoon losing his strong composure—being there to support him for once. she's aware that her leader is a stead-fast person, but everyone has worries and insecurities. and so does namjoon. ahri just wants to return what he gifts her with every single day.

NAMRI TINGZ.
▬poking each other's dimples.
▬immediately staring at each other when the other members do something chaotic and questionable. they judge them together in silence.
▬namjoon patting her head out of nowhere.
▬yona having the huge urge to squish his cheeks when he smiles.
▬going to a park late at the deepest night to eat ramen.
▬their color is green.