CH. XVII

⋆ ☄︎. · ̊ * 🔭
chapter seventeen

 · ̊ * 🔭chapter seventeen

The sun rises and Taehyung is in Ahri's dorm once again

The sun rises and Taehyung is in Ahri's dorm once again. He's sleeping comfortably on the couch while she's in deep slumber in her warm bed.

Just two doors away, the other members of the group are getting ready for practice.

"I still can't believe that she rapped underground," Seokjin sighs, "I wonder under which circumstances she lived in. It's not really bad, just... weird, I guess."

Namjoon nods his head. "She's still so young. I think she went through more than she's willing to tell us," he tells his older member while both of them make their way to the kitchen.

Jin opens the fridge to find it completely empty. Both of the boys' mouths turn downwards. "I'm sorry, Namjoon-ah," the oldest member apologizes in a quiet tone.

"It's okay, hyung," the younger one responds, "we'll eat when we have more money."

The boy from Gwacheon nods his head slowly. He feels miserable that he has no money to feed his younger brothers.

"Should we wake the others up?" Namjoon tries to change the subject as soon as he sees Jin deep in thought.

"Yeah, they should get ready now," Jin nods his head, "I'll try to wake the boys up and you wake up Ahri and Taehyung."

Namjoon obeys his orders and goes up to Ahri's door to knock at it while Seokjin wakes the other boys up.

"Yona, Taehyung, " he calls out while knocking countless times, "get up and be ready in ten minutes!"

"Yes, hyung," Ahri yells from the other side of the door. Nodding his head approvingly, the male main rapper goes back to his own dorm.

Inside the female member's room, Ahri tries to shake her old friend awake.

"Taehyung-ah, wake up!" She raises her voice, annoyed that he never wants to get up.