CH. XLV

⋆ ☄︎. · ̊ * 🔭
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 forty-five

 · ̊ * 🔭𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 forty-five

Fatigue washes over her in small patterns, yet it takes on an immense speed only a few moments later; causing her head to jerk down rapidly

It's about to hit the hard wood of the table, until a firm yet gentle hand holds it up by her forehead.

She snaps out of it instantly, blinking many times to comprehend the situation. Looking up, she gazes at her concerned and slightly irritated member.

"I don't recall ordering the limited-edition-life-sized-Jeon-Jungkook-extrafigurine-3000 to my studio."

Her flat and sarcastic remark doesn't cause his stern expression to falter like it usually does. Not at all. The said boy's arms are crossed over his chest, unimpressed. "Ever since you got your own studio, you haven't been home. It's been two days."

"...You can count?" She frowns, horrified

"Ahri—" He rolls his eyes, sighing.

"Yeah, yeah, I get it." Yona chuckles, fawning her hands up and down in order to calm him down.

On her usual striking features is only exhaustion to be seen. It's like the tiredness has soaked up the natural glow of her appearance like a sponge and it filled it up with a waterfall of wearisome responsibilities.

To say the least, Jungkook is worried.

Although Ahri shrugs about it as her friend addresses it in prominent concern. "Chill. The others always spend countless of time in their studios, and no one complains. So why is it a problem when I do it?"

"No, Ahri, everyone does complain." Jungkook's eyebrows furrow slightly. "You're just asleep when it happens. Like, always."

At that, she can only muster out a blink. "Oh."

"Let's head home now." He takes hold on her wrist. "Seokjin-hyung said that—"

"I don't wanna go," she whines, rolling her eyes lazily. Yona tries to wriggle out of his hold, but her member has seemed to increase his physical strength in the past few years, which causes her attempt to fail.