CH. XXIII

⋆ ☄︎. · ̊ * 🔭
chapter twenty-three

 · ̊ * 🔭chapter twenty-three

He quickly covers his eyes while screaming, "I'm blind!"

"Hyung," I shake my head, closing my eyes and laying a devastated hand on my forehead.

"I'll just go. I'm sorry for disturbing, Ahri-ah!" He tries to walk out of the room with his covered eyes, failing completely as he bumps into me.

"Oh my god!" He squeals, a horrified expression on his face, "I'm sorry!"

Sighing loudly, I grab his hands and put them down. "You're like 5 years older than me," I mumble while gazing at him weirdly.

"Not mentally!" He panics with wide eyes.

"Look, I won't say anything if you don't," I shake my head, "this is just awkward."

Seokjin swiftly nods his head and walks out. "Sorry," he mumbles before closing the door.

"No, really, my life is filled with awkwardness," I critically mumble to myself, hands on my hips.

Taking out some fresh and comfortable clothes, I change into them and dry my hair with the towel that was around my head.

"Ahri!" Namjoon yells from the other side of the door, "are you ready? We need to leave or else we're going to be late for our own debut!"

My eyes widen when I think that we will really debut in just a few hours. My heartbeat quickens while I stare outside the window. "Ahri!" Yoongi yells, knocking on the door multiple times.

"I-I'm ready," I yell back and move to open the door with my jello-like legs.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asks me worriedly.

"Yeah," I chuckle awkwardly," why wouldn't I? We're just going to perform in front of thousands of people and I need to rap a whole verse and they will see me, judge me, talk about me—"

Jin cuts my rambling off by laying a hand on my shoulder. "No, don't think of it in that way," he encouragingly smiles at me.

"What did we discuss?" Hoseok chimes in while smiling at me widely, "stay positive!"