CH. XII

⋆ ☄︎. · ̊ * 🔭
chapter twelve

 · ̊ * 🔭chapter twelve

After Yoongi and I stare at each other without daring to say a word, I quickly make my way over to the boys to avoid the uncomfortable tension

Why did he have to say that? Now things will get even more awkward than they are already. I can't deal with feelings.

"Ahri, are you okay?" Hoseok comes up to me worriedly.

I nod my head quickly. "Yeah, I'm fine, don't worry," I reassure him.

He smiles lightly and goes back to the other boys. Hoseok is such a caring and loving person. They don't deserve someone like me in their group. I'll only bring trouble.

Sighing loudly, I quicken my steps and arrive at the building a little earlier than the boys. I stretch my body when the boys arrive.

After a few hours, Bang Si-Hyuk suddenly opens the door of our practice room. "Hello, Bangtan Sonyeondan!" He greets us with a big smile on his face.

We bow and greet him back politely. "I have great news!" He exclaims.

The boys and I share a few glances. "Your debut will be in a week!" He announces and we stare at him, shocked about the new information.

"Someone pinch me, I think I'm dreaming again," I mumble.

I feel a sudden pain in my cheek and immediately touch the spot Taehyung pinched me at. "Ow!" I furrow my eyebrows and stare at him.

He simply shrugs. "You said that someone should pinch you," he smirks.

"I was being ironic—"

"Didn't you guys hear?" Jimin asks around. "We're going to debut!" He exclaims happily and starts to jump around.

The realization hits me and a big smile makes it's way to my own face. All of us cheer and we engulf each other in a group hug. "We're going to do this. Together," Namjoon whispers reassuringly as he smiles at every single one of his.