CH. XXVII

⋆ ☄︎. · ̊ * 🔭
chapter twenty-seven
(this is where the writing
gets better y'all😭)

 · ̊ * 🔭chapter twenty-seven(this is where the writinggets better y'all😭)

"Ahri, are you okay?" Jin asks his female member as she's lifelessly laying on her bed

A few hours have passed since the group told Ahri that the most precious person in her life passed away.

First, she sobbed and cried her heart out, her sad aura contagious to all the other members since they have never seen her in a sorrow-filled place like this.

But after all of her tears shed, apathy washes over her like heavy water, holding her to the ground and only letting some of the sunlight in.

The sun rises and falls whether she moves or not, days come and go. She knows the feeling could lift when her eyes acknowledge the golden rays and treasure the birdsong.

Then the water will recede allowing her lungs to fill with fresh air. Then she will move fast to make up for such lost time, but in apathy there is time to think, time to know the right path instead of merely guessing.

But that's not possible. You're living to be sad, Ahri.

"I'm fine, hyung," she smiles reassuringly at Seokjin, leaving him stunned.

"Are you sure?" He asks again, being not convinced that she feels okay after an important person in her life passed.

"We can always talk, I'll listen to very thing you have to say—"

Yona shakes her head excessively, cutting him off. "No, really. I'm feeling okay," she stands up and walks towards him. "Actually, I feel perfect," the rapper smiles again, "I have never felt better than this in my pity life."

Seokjin's eyebrows furrow, his forehead creasing. Perplexity is written all over his face, utterly confused by her behavior.