Fantastic Beasts (PP)

(This is back in the 1900s. When Newt was still in school!)

3rd person POV.

You sat down by a little archway by the courtyard and held the small creature in your hands.

It was a bowtruckle.

Looks like he wasn't fully grown yet, seeing as he was only about 4 or 5 inches tall, bowtruckles grow to be 8 inches maximum.

Maybe you could give him to your brother Newt, seeing as you already have your own bowtruckle.

Her name was Oak.

"Hey little guy, maybe I should give you to my brother, he shares the same interests as me after all!" You say

He just makes a little nodding motion and you smile at him.

You feel eyes staring into the side of your head and you turn to your right to see your best friend, and crush, staring at you.

Peter Parker.

Probably the sweetest boy in the whole of Hogwarts.

You smile, and he smiles back at you.

He gets up form his position under the tree and sits in front of you.

"Hey Y/n! What's u- WOAH IS THAT A BOWTRUCKLE?" He says

You nod happily as you let him look at the little creature.

"Awesome! You think Newt would like him?" He asks

"Duh! Newt loves anything doing with creatures. I doubt he's seen a bowtruckle yet." You say

"Well, lets get to the common room then!" He says

He grabs your free hand and runs to the Hufflepuff common room. You gently place the small bowtruckle into your pocket and it just sat there looking at Oak, your bowtruckle.

(Just for the sake of this you and Peter are Hufflepuffs.😂)

A bunch of people part ways seeing as two 4th years were running about to their common room.

They just shake their heads and chuckle a little, going back to their conversations.

You get into the Hufflepuff common room to search for your brother Newt Scamander.

You see him sitting by the fire with a book in his hands.

Newt was a year older then you, but you shared the same interests and you were really the only person he'd talk to.

You go up to him, making sure not to disturb the other students in the common room.

You sat down next to him and seeing you, he smiles and closed the book he was reading.

"Hey sis, Hey Pete." He says quietly.

"Newt! You'll never guess what I found!" You say

"I ran with her all the way here." Peter says

"What is it?" He asks eyes brightening with curiosity.

You take the small bowtruckle out of your pocket and Newts eyes brighten up immediately.

You smile, you loved seeing your brother happy.

You look to Peter who was smiling at you.

You blush then look back at Newt.