Backup? Pt. 2 (P.P.)

2nd Person POV

*A few weeks later*

You have been avoiding Peter for maybe 3 weeks now, and yeah, it seemed petty.

But what else would you do? Forgive him like nothing even happened? He practically used you to get over his own feelings, no regard for how you'd feel with the whole ordeal.

You started sitting by yourself in the corner of the cafeteria, you wouldn't talk to Peter, not even reply a hi back when he tried to say hi to you in the hallways.

You sat in the library one day and decided to read your book as you listened to your music.

You sigh softly and close the book, closing your eyes and thinking.

'Should I forgive him?' You think

"No, what he did was wrong... but he looked so guilty... but it's still wrong!" You whisper

"He hurt you... how can you recover from something like that? Maybe from other people yeah, but this guy has been your crush for so long and your best friend for even longer." You whisper, totally unaware of the person listening in on your little conversation with yourself.

Sighing for what felt like the millionth time that day, you grab your book and put it back in the backpack. Slipping your phone and hands back into your hoodie pocket and walking out of the library after shrugging the backpack onto your shoulders.

6th period/ study period should be ending in 3....2....1....

The bell rings.

You walk towards your next class, chemistry.

Something you thought you and Peter had, but obviously didn't I guess.

You were the first in the class and wave quietly to the teacher, him nodding at you silently.

You sat in the back like you usually did and took out your laptop/ tablet as students filed in, waiting for class to start.

You flipped it to a tablet and took out the pen for the tablet, you opened the drawing app and began to sketch something, completely unaware of what was happening around you seeing as you had your headphones on.

Heck, you weren't even aware of what you were drawing.

You didn't even notice the presence next to you.

(Not my art :) )

(Not my art :) ).

You exhale and then suddenly, you snapped back into reality.

Eyes widening at your drawing, you saved it and turned off the tablet.

You take off your headphones and ran a hand through your silky hair, closing your eyes for a moment.

"That drawing looks amazing." Someone says next to you.