All the time (T.H)

2nd person POV.

You woke up and immediately yawned. You look over to Tom's side of the bed and he wasn't there.

You furrow your eyebrows in confusion for a moment, but then you thought he was probably downstairs making breakfast or a cuppa tea.

You yawned again, you fell asleep kinda late, around 1am after just binging Stranger things with Tom.

You grab an oversized hoodie of Toms off the floor and decide to not change out of your Spider-Man pajama pants into shorts or something.

You head downstairs, thinking about making a hot chocolate or something. Even though it's only Fall, you were really craving a hot chocolate and some marshmallows.

You walk into the kitchen, Tom wasn't there.

You get really confused, then you hear his voice from the living room.

"You still coming over lads?" He asks

He was probably on a group call with Haz, Sam, and Harry.

"Ok. Yeah she'll probably be here, she always is. It's like she's attached to me somehow. Don't get me wrong Y/n is everything to me, but she's always here and I never get some space to myself you know?" He says

This made you frown a lot.

"Am I clingy?" You think

"I just wanna have time to myself sometimes. Without her you know? Like I said I really do love her. But she's everywhere, and I get that I live with her, but this is a big place, she's always where I am. And she always makes me food or wears my clothes." He says

Tears pricked at your eyes and you peek into the living room, making sure you're not in his line of sight.

Luckily for you his back was turned to you.

He kept talking to his brothers and Haz, you decided to play it as if it was a normal day for you two and you didn't hear what he just said about you.

You made him tea seeing as he didn't have any from what you saw, and there was no tea bag in the trash.

You made him tea and hot chocolate for yourself before taking a deep breath and making sure you didn't look like you heard their conversation or like you were on the verge of tears.

You walk out with his mug and yours and set it down in front of him.

"Thanks." He says

You sat down on the other armchair you had, mumbling a you're welcome and pulling your knees up to your chest, drinking your hot chocolate quietly, trying to pretend like you're not there because now you knew how he felt about you being there all the time.

"Am I really here all the time?" You think

"Hey, the boys are coming over later. I was wondering if you would be joining us?" He asks, taking a sip of the tea.

You think for a moment.

"I don't think so. I'm gonna go get a few things." You say

What hurt was when you saw the small flash of happiness and relief in Toms eyes.

You get up and go behind the couch he was sitting on, pausing behind him.

You turn to him and give him a kiss on his head, placing your hand on his shoulder.

You can feel him tense and you visibly saw it.

You quickly pulled away, making it seem as if you didn't feel or see what he did.