Dad (TH)

3rd person POV.

You sang the lullaby that your 5 month old daughter Thalia seemed to enjoy, it was from the movie Cinderella, the 2015 version actually.

"Lavenders green, dilly dilly, Lavenders blue, you must love me for I love you." You sang softly.

Thalia cooed and started playing with your fingers as she laid on her back.

She grabbed your index finger and held onto it.

You stopped singing and just admired the little baby girl that you and Tom had a while ago.

She looked a lot like you, but she had Tom's hair already, and his eyes.

But she had your nose and lips.

She started playing with the blanket and stuffy she had in her crib as you went to pick up her milk from the table that you made a few minutes earlier before she started whining and crying.

Thalia wasn't able to see her mom and started crying, she may only be 5 months old but she was pretty smart already.

You swiftly pick up the bottle and go to her crib picking her up.

"I'm sorry sweetie..." you say

You try feeding her but she refuses to drink.

You place it down and start rocking her back and forth, bouncing up and down, trying to calm her cries.

She wouldn't stop.

You tried playing with her, feeding her, trying to burp her, lay her down for a nap. 

Nothing worked.

So, you went to your bedroom, picking up an album of photos.

You sit on the edge of the bed, and open the book up revealing pictures of you, Tom, your mom and dad, Tom's parents, basically the whole family.

Thalia looks down at the album and eventually stopped crying.

She bends down and places her hand on top of Tom's picture, specifically the one where he's holding Thalia.

You look down at your daughter.

She misses her dad, that's why she wouldn't stop crying.

Tom had been away filming for a while, he hasn't been back for weeks.

"I miss him too baby..." you say kissing the top of her head.

As you flip the pages, Thalia looks at all the pictures.

She makes little grabbing motions at all of Toms pictures.

You take the album and place it on the bed.

Thalia gets sad again, her lip quivering.

You turn her around so she faces you and bounce, you try to make her smile.

It works a little, but she eventually just starts crying again.

You check the time and move up the bed a little.

You try to FaceTime Tom on your computer.

He should be up right now.

You try your best to call your crying daughter, and your face visibly fills with relief when your husbands smiling face pops onto the screen.