Childhood best friend part 1 (PP)

2nd person POV.

Mary Parker walked over to the other apartment with a 2 year old Peter in her arms.

He babbled on about the most random things, but most of it was about his best friend.

They stopped at the door and Peter squealed excitedly.

Mary smiles as she hears squeals from the inside as well.

Y/m/n opens the door with you in her arms.

You were about the same age was Peter, just a bit younger by a month.

You two had met at the playground and bonded so well, that your parents became friends as well.

"Hi Y/m/n." Mary smiles

"Hi Mary!" She smiles

They both notice you and Peter struggling to get to each other and they both laugh, setting you down on the floor.

You immediately ran to each other and wrapped your little arms around each other.

"Hiiiiii!" He exclaims

"안녕하세요!" You yell

"English baby." Y/m/n says, ruffling your hair a bit.

"Oh, sowwy, hiiii!!!" You yell

"I didn't know she spoke Korean." Mary laughs

"I was watching one of my shows and she was super interested, so one of my friends started teaching her at a young age." She smiles

They put you two on the carpet with a bunch of toys and smiled when you interacted with each other.

"I don't mean to pry, but... where's her dad?" Mary asks

Your mom looks to you.

"We don't talk about him much. You see, it was just a one night stand and I found out I was pregnant with her later." She says

You blow a bubble and Peter laughs, standing up to go pop them.

"But, we're perfectly fine without him." She says

Mary nods.

"Oh! I made cookies." She says as she takes out the container from her bag.

They both see you and Peter staring at the cookies.

Mary hands you both one.

"감사합니다! I mean- thank you!" You exclaim

"Thanks mommy!" Peter exclaims, his face covered in chocolate.

You two played until you both got sleepy, you fell asleep next to each other on the play mat.

Your moms didn't have the hearts to move you, so they put pillows under your heads and blankets over you.

4 years later

You ran around the playground with Peter, smiling and laughing, getting your mind of the current situation.

Your mom was in the hospital with a brain tumor.

Peter's dad, Richard, was watching you. And your mom and Mary were in the hospital right now, watching the two of your through the window in your moms hospital room.

Richard gets a text and he frowns.

"Ok kiddos, let's go." Richard says with a sad voice. going up to both of you and taking Peters hand in his right, and yours in his left.