An Avengers Christmas (P.P)

3rd person POV.

You got dressed up in your Christmas dress which you loved (or any formal outfit you want that's Christmasy)

Your dad was hosting a fun filled Christmas party, everyone deserved it after finally defeating Thanos.

(YES BECAUSE ITS CHRISTMAS NAT, TONY, AND STEVE ARE STILL ALIVE BECAUSE IF THEY'RE DEAD I'M UNHAPPY ☹️)

You actually got the gift you always wanted years ago.

A little sister.

This was Morgan's first big Christmas party with all the Avengers together.

She runs into your room in her Christmas dress all excited.

She has a lot of energy, even in the morning.

Your remembered that morning.

FLASHBACKKKK

You were sleeping in your cozy bed, all comfy and dreaming of (whatever you want).

Then you felt a weight pressed on your stomach that woke you up.

You open your eyes to see your little sister Morgan on top of you.

She gets up and starts jumping.

"Sissy It's Christmas!!!!!" She yells

You, still groggy, but happy to see your sister smiling and happy, sat up and pulled her into you.

"Merry Christmas squirt!" You exclaim while ticking her.

You see your mom and dad at the doorway smiling.

"Come on you two, it's time for a Christmas breakfast." Pepper says

Morgan screams excitedly and grabs your hand, running out with you.

"Those are our girls..." Tony says smiling.

He was glad to be able to be here with his family, after the snap to kill Thanos his right side was burnt.

He was treated in time that he was able to live.

(We're not gonna question how Nat is alive. Just saying so y'all don't question me. I just want her alive)

You and Morgan got downstairs and she got excited seeing all the decorating stuff for waffles and pancakes, mugs of hot cocoa and just Christmasy good in general.

You smile at her excitement and sit down next to her at the table.

Your parents soon came down and so did the rest of the Avengers.

"Hey, I invited Pete over." Tony says

You smile, Peter has been your boyfriend for the longest time now. But when he got snapped away you were devastated. You didn't date anyone the entire 5 years because you had a feeling he'd come back to you. And he did. The whole Mysterio thing in Europe interfered with your time with Peter, but that whole thing blew off. He's a public hero like you and your dad now, but he doesn't mind as long as no one hurts him or his loved ones. The press was convinced for a while that he killed Beck, but with your word and Tony's they started turning on Beck and apologized to Peter. The whole thing was crazy and is another story for another time. (Ur still 16 btw)

Right on cue, Friday announces Peter and May's arrival.

You get out of your seat and see him walk out of the elevator.

You run to him and wrap your arms around him in a tight hug.

He says "oof" then laughs, hugging you back.