Panic Attack (PP)

Warning: Might be triggering, I'm sorry. I've never had a panic attack, but some people who have read this have. I am so sorry if I've offended anyone or trigger something.

You can skip this chapter if you want to, I honestly don't mind. As long as y'all are ok, I'm good :)

3rd person POV.

Y/n Stark was sitting in class and then the tv started playing a memoria/ tribute for  the avengers who've passed, including her father Tony.

Your eyes filled with tears, remembering her father, who she loved dearly and always will.

You remember the day so clearly, you remember your younger sister being born, Peter beside you guys as you watched your mother bring Morgan H. Stark into the world.

Your father was ecstatic about having another baby, "my girls" he called you three.

Then the day came.

Thanos from 2013 came back, but so did everyone else.

But it cost lives, three very precious lives to you and your family.

Tony, Natasha and Steve.

Granted Steve is still living and old, but he can't do as much as he used to.

It was their choice, they gave their lives to save everyone else's, and so that you and Morgan could grow up.

When the reverse snap happened, you and Peter were returned to the age you once were, before the snap.

No one knows why, but you have another chance now.

You're still getting used to the idea of not having your father around, even though it's been months.

Just thinking about it... brought you to tears.

The reminder of your dad dying...

He won't get to see Morgan grow up... he won't walk you down the aisle when you get married... he won't be there for so many things now...

You remember the day you went back home after he died...

Flashback.

You, your mother, and the Avengers all head to the house by the lake where the Starks have lived for the past 5 years now.

Happy comes outs then Morgan comes running out, dressed in pajamas.

"Mommy! Sissy!" She yells, jumping up and hugging you both.

You hug her as tight as you could, while tears were streaming down your cheeks and falling onto her dark brown hair.

Besides Pepper... Morgan was what you had left of your father.

"Where's daddy?" She asks

You freeze.

Then you started to cry again.

"Why are you crying sissy?" She asks

"Morgan..." Pepper says

She looks to her mother, worried about her sister and where her father is.

"Daddy isn't coming home. He saved the world... but he won't be coming back... he'll always be here." Pepper says, pressing her hand against Morgan's chest, where he heart is.

You start sobbing.

"M." You say to make her look at you.

You sit on the ground and that's when you notice, the tears in her eyes.