Pummel Town

June 8th

11:08 PM

who knew we were so famous

Yoongs:

We did, we knew this, I posed for the picture.

¯\_()_/¯

you got me there

Yoongs:

We probably should've worn our masks.

eh, it's not that big of a deal, my manager got in contact with me after he says the article, he said it's nothing big and in the end, it'll probably hype fans up since they don't know about anything.

Plus that can't really start speculating anything because we work at the same company, what are going to say, "Two people that work at the same company, which is known for being very close with one another, were seen out together! This must mean they are planning to create a whole mini album together!!"

Yoongs:

Okay, we get it your smart, no need to rub it in SNU boy.

I thought we moved passed this Yoongs.

Yoongs:

If I recall my threat from last night the next time I see you I'm punching you.

you finally gonna follow through on your threats then?

If I remember correctly you said something similar before, but when we meet I didn't see any hands coming my way sooo

Yoongs:

Next time we meet is at my studio, and there is no rough housing in there, plus I need people to witness me shove your words down your throat.

are you suggesting what I think you are??

Yoongs:

Next meeting with both the groups you're going down.

I can't wait

Yoongs:

You can't intimidate me.

I'd say I'll see you then but I'm going to see you before the fight so ...

Yoongs:

It's okay, I understand, you're a softie and you're nervous. It's okay I'll go easy on you.

you're in for a world of hurt now

Yoongs:

Oh no, I'm so scared. :'(

I can't wait to take you to pummel town in front of everybody !!

Yoongs:

We'll see, we'll see.

We most definitely will.

Yoongs:

I think the most worrying thing here is that you finally wrote a proper sentence with capitalization and punctuation.

ALRIGHT

I get it I'm lazy

so what

Yoongs:

Loser.

now that's just offensive

Yoongs:

Softie.

I know you are but what am I

Yoongs:

You are an actual child.

says the man who almost started crying because I won the last lamb skewer

Yoongs:

What can I say, this man loves his meat.

he do??

Yoongs:

It was nice knowing you Jinook, but I think it times you came to an end.

Really??

I've been waiting.

Yoongs:

I- uh didn't expect that.

;)

Yoongs:

What does that mean?

;(

Yoongs:

I think I have to go ...

;)(;

Yoongs:

...

(ΦзΦ)

Yoongs:

Goodbye.

Seen 11:45 AM