Enjoy Yourself

June 16th

5:00 PM

Namjoonie:

How is it going with Jinook-hyung? I haven't seen you are him around much so I don't know if I should be excited or worried.

Everything is going great Namjoon, there is nothing to worry about.

Namjoonie:

Can I ask you a question?

How invasive is it?

Namjoonie:

Not extremely invasive.

Then shoot.

Namjoonie:

How did you and Hyung start talking? I remember you saying you were talking to him before we even had the meeting, how did that happen?

Oh. Well, it was an accident actually, he hadn't gotten a new phone I believe and lost the names of the contacts on his phone. He texted me thinking I was Jihun asking me about his cat, and well I guess I was intrigued and we continued talking.

Namjoonie:

Is there anything I need to be worried about Hyung?

Do you think there is?

Namjoonie:

I don't know Yoongi, I've never really seen you like this before.

What do you mean?

Namjoonie:

I don't how to explain it really, but whenever you look at your phone I can always tell when you're texting him. Your eyes brighten up and you have this soft smile, and in all honesty, it remains me of the way my parents look when they're with one another.

Are you implying that I love him?

Namjoonie:

I don't mean to offend you or anything Hyung, but you've trusted me with the fact that your not straight and I want you to know that if do develop feelings for him or anyone I'm always here for you and so is everybody else.

I know that you're the type of person to think about others before yourself, so if you ever think that you shouldn't pursue something in the sake of saving your image or staying in the line of the image that army set you in, don't. If something is out there that makes you happy, makes you this happy you should pursue.

Thank you Namjoon.

Namjoonie:

Promise me you'll think about this Hyung, that you'll put yourself first this time. We always want to see you living your life to the fullest, and if this is a part of achieving it we'll support you fully.

I promise Namjoon.

Namjoonie:

Don't waste this opportunity Yoongi-hyung. We all enjoy seeing you this happy, please think about yourself when you make this decision.

I hate that you know me so well sometimes. I never even told you liked this kid, yet you knew all of the right things to say to help me along.

Namjoonie:

It's why I'm the leader. Imagine if someone else tried to talk to you about this.

They'd probably tell me to dive right in or sleep with him first, think about it later.

Namjoonie:

You got to love them though.

They are family.

Namjoonie:

Come talk to me when you need some input Hyung. My door is always open.

I'll see you later, Jinook and I are going out for dinner in a little bit. I shouldn't be home too late.

Namjoonie:

Enjoy yourself.

Seen 5:25 PM