Chapter 6

Ian Pov:

I’m just about going out from my office, when I look at my dearly little brother walking through the offices toward mine. I raised my eyebrow, believe me this bandit must be need another help from me.

"What’s up my dear old brother!?” he said to me when we are face to face.

I look at him, “What now? Another trouble in your division?”

He shook his head, “No, but I need to tell you that you are the one who gonna go to the gala tonight and that’s mean I got my time with my fiancé.” He told me and I rolled my eyes.

Always, my dad knows how to makes me irritated with these gala things.

“Why doesn’t Clyde comes to the gala?”

Sky shook his head, “He gonna be represent his own company but ours...need you, Mr.CEO.”

“Why don’t you Mr. COO help Mr. CEO to attend that fucking gala?”

Sky now looking at me, “I promised Nadine to have a night off with her, ALONE.” Sky said and I only exhale my breath.

“Whatever.” I said and starting to walk towards the lift.

“You need a date you know.” Sky start again and this time he followed me.

I look at him, “Say who?”

“Mom?” he said and I can’t help but kick anything that my feet could reach, that’s mean Sky’s leg.

“OUCH! What the fuck man!” he shouts at me.

“Sorry I got really annoyed.” I said.

“Yeah, remind me not to stand near you when you got your monthly cycle or I will lose my leg.” He said irritated and quickly get inside the lift while the door open.

I followed him and the lift close; I turn my body towards him and Sky now looking at me.

“You could tell mom that I turned into a gay, so she doesn’t need to worry about me finding a wife or that shits.” I told Sky and the second he laughing his ass out.

“HAHAHAHAHA! Do you think mom gonna leave you alone after that, NO! She will take you to a priest and you got some exorcism things and trust me maybe she could find you a really hot guy if the exorcism not works hahahaha….”

I really got damned now, where should I find a woman to be my date without being clingy afterward. Only thing I could find you Irene Wolfs.

Irene Pov:

Me and Bèlle are enjoying our tea time in one of old cafes that I used to hang out. I know this could be a trigger to make me remember about Ian itself but I can’t help it.

You just tortured your own self, you know.

Bèlle busy with her cupcakes and I look at outside, after this I will bring Bèlle to the park and let her feeding the ducks.

“You look beautiful.”

I turn my head and I look at a cute little boy who stands in front of my daughter who busy with her cupcakes not really gives him any attention.

That little boy now tugging Bèlle’s hand but Bèlle snaps at him.

“Bèlle, be polite. He just wants to be friend with you.” I said to Bèlle and she exhales her breath.

“Hello, my name is Bèlle Wolfs.” She said and holds out her hands.

The little boy quickly shakes her hand, “My name is North Anderson.” He said and that exact time I got froze.