Chapter 31

Sun shines so bright and that’s enough to make me wakes up from my deep slumber. I could feel Ian hands wrap around my waist and I can’t help but remember what we are doing last night. It is such a blissful night and I don’t want to deny it that I do loves what we are doing last night because I miss him and what he could do to my body.

“I know that you just reliving our night again, Irène.” Ian whispering on my ear.

I’m laughing softly and turn my body around so I could see his face.

Oh God, he is so beautiful, how can I ever think that I will find somebody else and living my life without him with me ?

“I do reliving what we are doing last night but then I remember that I need to make you go now before Bèlle coming.” I said to him.

Ian about to open his mouth when my bedroom door open with a bang. Bèlle comes with her teddy bear, this time the color is baby blue.

She look at me then Ian, blinking her eyes. I wrap my blanket around me and Ian just sit there quietly.

“I don’t know that daddy is here!” she squeal and run towards us.

I can’t help but exhales my breath. I think I will explain this to her. I took my coverall fast and wear it while Bèlle get her morning kisses from Ian.

“Bèlle, have you brush your teeth ?” I asked her.

Bèlle look at me and shook her head, no. I move my hand so she could follow me. I could hear Ian who trying to wear his pants and he comes to join us. I give Ian a new toothbrush and help Bèlle to get into her stand so she could reach the sink. Ian stand beside her and help her with her toothbrush.

We brush our teeth together and when I see our reflection through the mirror I can’t help but feel overwhelmed with what our family look like if I’m not running away four years ago. I do still blame myself for it but I try to deal with it however, I’ve got my closure and Ian is here with me and Bèlle.

After done, Ian take Bèlle to go downstairs while I take a shower. I only need ten minutes to take shower and change into casual clothes for today.

Yes, I took another week to taking care of Bèlle before I go back to my office. I’ve got a lot of works and luckily Sky agree to help me now until next week.

I go downstairs after I finish and meet the others in the dining room. Ian talking with my father currently while my mom sit beside Bèlle and told her to eat her vegetable.

“Good morning everyone.” I say to all of them.

My father smile widely and also my mother, Bèlle look at me pleadingly. Ian looking at me intently.

“What do you want for breakfast, Irène ?” asked my mother.

“I want coffee and maybe pancakes and yogurt.” I said and took a sit on Bèlle side.

She looking at me, “Can I have pancake too ?” she asked me quietly.

“I think you should stick with your diet for now, baby. We will ask Dr. White next week if you could start to eat all the junk food.” I say to her and give her my assuring smile.

Bèlle exhales her breath and continue to eat her healthy breakfast.

“Irène, I think we could do the merge our company with Ian.” My father suddenly say to me.

I look at him then Ian.

“Why so sudden ? I just need another week to monitoring Bèlle and I will come back to the company, dad.” I told him.

Ian about to open his mouth but when he look at me, he close his mouth and continue eating his pancakes.

After done with breakfast, I help Bèlle took a shower together with Ian. I know that he doesn’t want to miss any moment when it comes to Bèlle, so he try very hard to help me taking care of Bèlle.

“Daddy, how about we play at the park ?” Bèlle asked Ian.

I think that Bèlle is already forgetting about me as her mother.

Ian looking at me, “Can your mom come too ?” Ian asked her and Bèlle quickly turns to me.

I raised my eyebrow, “Yes?” I asked her.

“Can we spend our time together at the park ?” she asked me.

I nodded my head and Bèlle seems excited about her own plan. I told Ian that he could take a shower in my bedroom and I will lend him my father clothes.

Well, he doesn’t have any choices but wearing my father clothes. But I think my father style is modern enough for Ian but I don’t know if it will fit or not.

“Don’t worry, I leave some pairs on the guest room.” He said to me when I walk him to my bedroom.

Bèlle decide to waiting for us on her bedroom. Ian about to get into bathroom but he stop and comes towards me.

I look at him confusedly but he wraps his arms around me, “I love you.” He told me.

I look into his eyes and smile widely, “I know, Ian.” I told him and kiss his lips softly.

“Don’t you should reply that ?”

“What ?” I asked him.

“I love you too…?” he asked me.

I can’t help but laughing now.

“I love you, Ian. I remember how you don’t like me using ‘too’ because it sounds that I only agree to you instead.” I told him and Ian once again give me his beautiful smiles.

I wait for Ian around twenty minutes, when Ian comes out he only wraps a towel around his waist and I can’t help but checking him out. He walks towards me and quickly wrap his hands around me again.

“Like it, babe ?” he asked me.

I clear my throat, “I’ve seen better ?” my words sound like a questions and Ian put his lips on mine.

We kiss for sometimes but got interrupted when we hear Bèlle voices.

“Iyuhh, daddy why you eating mommy’s face ?” she asked us.

I push Ian from me and wiped my mouth. Ian shook his head and I took Bèlle into my arms.

“How is your wound sweetie ?” I asked her to change her mind.

Bèlle shrugged her shoulders, “I feel nothing. Harriet help me changed the white clothing things.” She told me.

I nod my head and now Ian already wear his shirt and jeans. Ian open his arms and Bèlle quickly move towards him, I can’t help but pout when I see her go to Ian. Ian wraps his other arms around my waist and I take my bag with me.

“Ready for our very first family outing ?” Ian asked Bèlle.

“YES!” she shout on top of her lung.

Well, I think this is what I want after all. I don’t care if me and Ian will get married or not as long as we could be this happy family than everything will be fine I guess.