Chapter 23

It's been a hectic day for me with all works that I leave for a week and there is DNA result on Monday, I need to prepare everything. I keep buried myself on my works until my secretary knocking my door.

"Come in." I told her.

"Ms. Wolfs, Ms. Anderson is here to see you."

I look at my papers all around my desk.

Why Willow come at this time ?

I exhale my breath, "Let her in and please make a note that I'm busy so if there is not important thing don't disturb me. I'll pass my lunch also. Thanks."

My secretary nods her head and another minute, I see Willow walking towards me. I stand up and walk towards her and give her a hug.

"I think I come at the wrong time." Willow says to me but I shook my head.

"No, you are not. I need some time to refresh my mind by the way." I told her and ask her to sit on the sofa.

"I know you must be wondering why I come here to meet you suddenly." Willow says to me and I can't help but nod my head.

"I heard about the DNA test and I think the result will come out soon ?" she asks me.

"Yes, they will call on Monday and I haven't thought any way to tell Bèlle about Ian." I said to her honestly.

I need my friend who knows me and Ian's history and that person in Willow. I know she would help me.

"How about we make a lunch together with me, Clyde, North and Ian ?"

"I don't know, Willow. Even I'm not in terms of speaking with Ian now."

"How come ? I thought everything is okay ?"

I nod my head, "Everything is okay. We talked about what happen four years ago and we found our closure on Bèlle's matter, everything is already being figured but then Ian want me to give him another chance and I'm not even ready for it. I don't know what I want except to make Bèlle knowing him as her father first. Then everything get worst because a week before our business trip, Peter, well, he is my best friend since I moved to London four years ago, admit it to myself that he in love with me. He wants to be Bèlle's father and want to makes me happy. But I know that I can't do that, because my other best friend, Jean is already in love with him for a long time." I told Willow everything and I feel some of my burden got lifted from my shoulders.

Willow nodded her head calmly, "The questions here now are you in love with this Peter man ?"

I look at her shocked, "What do you mean, Willow ?" I asked her disbelieved that she will ask me this kind of questions.

Willow raised her eyebrow, "Just think about it one at the time. Forget about my brother. Do you love this Peter man ?" she asked once again.

Did I ever love Peter before all of this mess happen ? I don't even know, all I know that he is being there always for me and Bèlle from the very start I have Bèlle in my womb and then when Bèlle born and still there until today.

"If you don't even sure with that then it will be hard for you to finish all this mess. You know how stubborn Ian can be, you spend ten years with him long time ago, and you should know that he won't back out from everything not after he found you again after four years with his daughter." Willow said to me.

"What should I do, Willow ?"

"Answer my questions." Willow said again and looks at me.

I took a really deep breath. "All I know that I'm so grateful to have Peter in my life and him being a close father figure that I could offer to Bèlle." I told her.

"You shouldn't mix between being grateful and in love with this man. Same like you can't mix your guilty feeling with in love when it comes to Ian. If you in love with Peter then you will know what should you do about it now and same goes to Ian. It's you and always on you when it comes to your happiness. You left Ian once because you want to be happy and you can choose what you want too this time."

I nodded my head. I hug Willow and after a while, I open my mouth, "Thank you for everything after all I've been done to you, and Ian, your family." I said to her.

Willow laughing softly, "We make mistake and learn from it. I do the same thing, remember? But I choose to fix it for my own sake and I'm happy now." She said to me with her wide smile.

I can't help but smile at her.

"So, about this weekend lunch with me and Ian..." she said to me

I think this is a good start to make Bèlle warming up with her father, Ian Woods.