Chapter 2: яσѕαℓуи ¢σмєѕ вα¢к αи∂ ℓєαн ιмρяιитѕ

Rosalyn Comes Back and Leah Imprints

Previously

Just then, the door opens and slams shut. Jasper and I locked eyes and shared a look. Thinking one word and one word only: Bella.

"Mom, when you and the others are done can we have a family meeting?" Edward asks coming in through the doorway.

"Yeah, sure," I said as I set my plate on the island.

Continue

****Kirsten's POV still****

I ate half of my food then put the rest in the trash and washed my dirty dishes. Then I walked into the family room as I saw Edward, Alec, Jane, and Bree standing with hatred in their eyes. "What? What did Bella do this time?"

"I had just found out that Bella has another daughter. Her name is Marie Emma Swan. Marie is actually Phil's daughter, Bella has sex with him. Bella still wants dad but not just him, she wants to have his child too. Bella's saying dad's a walking sex god. Also, Bella told Charlie that she was still a virgin. Renée knows that Bella is a major sl*t but she has no idea that Marie is Phil's child, but Renée knows that Bella has a fling with the males in La Push and in Forks. She says that if you can survive the pregnancy so can she and she can have 'dad's' child when she gives birth to Renesmee. But then she came up with a new idea, the idea is instead of becoming a vampire now she'll have sex with all the male vampires and have as many hybrids just to help her rule over the human and vampire race plus the whole world. As for Charlie, he now knows how his daughter became and has disowned her." Edward explains to us.

"Wow, that's a lot. Is that why you took my phone with you. So you could record her."

"Yeah. Here you go, mom." He hands me my iPhone.

"Okay, now that's done and over...." I was cut off by my phone ringing. I looked at it and saw 'Unknown Number' on it. I looked over to Alice and she mouthed 'answer it' so I did.

"Hello?" I said as I answered it.

"Hewo?" A small voice said, it sounds like a two or three year old.

"Hi there. Who might you be, little one?"