Chapter 4: вσииιє'ѕ ριѕѕє∂

Bonnie's Pissed

****Third POV****

~The Salvatore House~

Stefan Salvatore, Elena Gilbert, Caroline Forbes, Kol Mikaelson, Rebekah Mikaelson, Elijah Mikaelson, Niklaus Mikaelson, Tyler Lockwood, Jeremy Gilbert, and Bonnie Bennett were inside the house because Damon called them to meet there.

"What do you guys think Damon wants to talk about? I mean, he said it was an emergency." Caroline said/asked.

"I honestly don't know. But whatever it is, it's important to call all of us here." Stefan said, Damon's little brother.

Both Damon and Alaric pulls up to the house and got out of Damon's car. They walk into the house.

"Finally. Were you taking you sweet a** time or wha..." Caroline cuts herself off.

Everyone in the room stares at Alaric like they've seen a ghost. A whole three minutes passed before someone broke the silence.

"Alaric? Is that you?" Jeremy asks.

"There's a lot to talk about. Also I know you're all going to Isabella Swan's wedding on the 13th." Alaric states.

They looked shocked on how he knew that.

"How? How did you know that?"

"Well, for starters, Bonnie she said that Kirsten Cullen is the evil one trying to take over the whole world, right?"

"Yes, why?" Bonnie asks.

"It's not Kirsten that's trying to. It's Isabella." Alaric said.

"What? No, she wouldn't lie to me." Bonnie says.

Alaric sighs, "Sorry Bonbon, but she's lying to you. She's the one that wants to rule the whole world. Isabella wants Kirsten's husband, Carlisle. Isabella says that Carlisle is her real mate, but that's not true. Kirsten is Carlisle's real true mate. You know, true soulmates. Like how you and Jeremy are, that's what Kirsten and Carlisle are. Right now Isabella is pregnant with Edward's child and has a 2 year old daughter. Isabella doesn't even want Edward, she wants Carlisle and well she wants to have more hybrids. Oh, this is Clarissa Holt, she's a hybrid witch. She's the one that helped me escape." Alaric explains.

"Escape? Where from?" They asked.

"From Germany. Esme, Carlisle ex-wife, her and Leo already has 300 hybrids. All are either half human/vampire, half werewolf/vampire, half witch/vampire, or half demon/vampire. Esme's planning on overthrowing the Volturi as well as Isabella. Both of them are working with each other, but what Esme doesn't no is that Isabella plans on killing Esme when the Volturi are out of the way." Alaric informs them.

"Okay, so what do we do then?" Tyler asks.

"Easy, we take down Isabella, Esme, and Leo before they get anymore stronger. We have the alliance we need, the power we need." Coraline says.

"How do you feel about this new adventure, little brother." Elijah says to Klaus.

"Hmph, I feel pumped up." Klaus smirks.

"Let's go kill some sparkling disco balls!" Damon yells.

Everyone, except Damon, rolled their eyes.

"First we need to train. This vampires are different from us. Clarissa, could you help us train?" Stefan asks the hybrid.

"Yeah, I'll help out as much as I can. I don't want my bothersome of a father alive anymore. Let's go, now." With that they went to train.