Chapter 11: ∂σи'т киσω ωнαт 2 иαмє тнιѕ ¢нαρтєя

Don't Know What 2 Name This Chapter

****Tabitha's POV****

It's been a few weeks since mine and Edward's honeymoon. We decided that since there will be a war, we won't get pregnant. I'll be sitting this fight out. We're going home right now so Edward can train with the others.

"Babe. Come on, we'll be late for our flight if we don't leave now." Eddiekins said.

"Of course, Eddiekins," I said in a teasing voice.

He groans, "really? I thought you said you weren't gonna use that name anymore?"

"Sorry, don't remember." I smirked.

~Time skip to the house full of vampires/werewolves/shifters/hybrids~

We finally made it to the house at 10:00pm. My niece and nephew came running up to us, smiling. Cayden has a very cute cowboy outfit that made him look handsome.

"Don't I look handsome, babe?" Eddiekins asked.

"Hmm?" I pretend to think. "Nope." I said making the 'p' pop. I smiled and hugged Cayden and Amrita. "I'm happy to see you, too. Now can we go inside so I can rest?"

They shook their heads 'yes' and pulled me into the house. I noticed that the vampires that were in the battle from Breaking Dawn part 2 was here. To be honest, I actually like Garrett more than I like Edward. But 'shh' don't let Edward know I think that. Punky has her shield around me so I can daydream about Garrett. She knows I like him, too. Kate is lucky to have him.

"Hello. I'm Benjamin and this is Tia, my mate. Kirsten has told me about you and her world that has conjoined with ours. It's really fascinating." Benjamin said. "And call me, Ben."

"Alright, Ben." I said as I walked upstairs to mine and Edward's room to sleep.

****Kirsten's POV****

I told the kids to go get their pjs on so they can sleep. We are having a Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow at our house. I already bought the food for the dinner.

I was about to go in their room to read them a bedtime story but it looks like Jasper beat me to it. I opened their door a bit to see Cayden and Amrita cuddling up to their uncle as he told his human life.

"Pa was so mad when he found out that it was me who was trackin' the dirt in the house." Jasper said while laughing at the memories.

"What did your mom do?" Amrita asks.

"Yay. What did she do? Did she ground you?" Cayden asks as well.

"Well, ma, she actually told my pa that she did it by accident when my pa was gone. He bought it for a while until I did it again." Jasper chuckled. "This time I did get in trouble cause ma wasn't home, she was at a family friends house."

"Did you have a sister or brother?" The twins asked simultaneously.

"Yes, I did. A little sister who was only 14 when I left to the wars. Her name was Lillian Whitlock. And let me tell you, she was the most beautiful, funny, smart, and outgoing little sister anyone could ever have. She was spoiled by our parents and me. Lily had all the boys wrapped around her finger as we both grew up and when the time came for her to have a boy court her, I drove them all away. At least, I thought did. You two the Lillian Mayer, right?"

They shook their head 'yes'.

"Well, she's my great grandniece. Her great grandmother is Lillian Whitlock and Daniel Mayer. Daniel was my childhood best friend. I found out that she had a crush on him since 12 and started to date him, I guess. Then at the age of 17 and 19, Daniel proposed to my sister and they gotten married the next year. I missed their wedding, the birth of who knows how many kids she had, and I just plain miss her. I miss every..." Looks like Jasper noticed the twins asleep.

He sighs. "I may miss them all, but I'm glad I turned into a vampire. You know why ma?" He whispered, turning his head towards me.

"No, why?" I whispered back.

"Cause I got a wonderful mate, a great family and friends, and last but not least, I got the best ma I could ever have. I love you, mommy." He says quietly as he pulls me into a hug.

"I love you, too my little cowboy." I said hugging him back before I pulled away. "Now, are you gonna stay in here, go in your room, or in mine and Carlisle's room?"

He opens his mouth then closes it. Jay had a thinking face on before he answered me. "I'll stay in here and watch them. You need sleep for tomorrow night when everyone comes for thanksgiving. Night, ma."

"Night, sweetie." I said as I kissed three foreheads and walked out of the room.

I was walking upstairs to change my clothes into pajamas, when I see Alastair walk down from the attic. He looked hungry.

"Going hunting, Al?" I had given him that nickname when we first met.

"Hmm." Was the only thing he said before zooming out.

I sighed and got into the room and changed. When I was done I went to bed after turning off the lights and saying 'goodnight' to everyone in the house. Sometime in my sleep, I'd felt the bed dip and cold arms secured around me. Snuggling closer, I knew it was Carlisle but I didn't to say anything cause I was too tired to do so. I fell into a deep sleep while dreaming about what it would be like if I went to the anime universe/world. I felt safe in my husband's arms.

****Third POV****

Vladimir and Stefan had made it to Germany and are now part of the Teufel Clan. More commonly known as the Devil Clan. The two Romans Nomads will finally pay the Italian scum the favor they deserve. Stefan, the white haired vampire, has found his mate in a hybrid girl. Her name is Stella Light. Her mother's last name is light. Stella is a werewolf/vampire hybrid.

Vladimir is the only one who has yet to meet his mate. He wanted to know if he even has one.

Leo has been trying to figure out how to bring his died mate back while Esme was trying to get his attention by sleeping with other males at a male stripper club. But Leo still doesn't take notice of it. Leo drowns himself in his work and the training. Esme has given up on trying to get Leo's attention. She left to be alone and 'cried' about who her 'mate' wasn't giving her the attention she needs.

At the Cullen's house, Marie Emma Swan was in Amrita's and Cayden's room, sleeping. Kirsten was sleeping in hers and Carlisle's room, Jasper went to hunt. The other vampires went to join him and Rosalyn left sometime in the middle of the night, she went back home.

It was a calm night that night. Nothing to worry about, the animals were sleeping except for the nocturnal animals.

**************Read Next Chapter!**************