Chapter 12: тнαикѕgινιиg ∂αу

Thanksgiving Day

****Kirsten's P.O.V****
6:15am

I woke up to Carlisle getting out of bed. "Morning babe," I said as I rubbed my eyes.

"Morning. I'll get the turkey prepped and ready while you take a shower. Sounds good?"

"Hmm." I said as I shook my head 'yes' and got a towel and went into the bathtub.

After I was done I dried off, brushed my hair and teeth, and put fresh clean clothes on. Walking into the kitchen I noticed that the turkey was already to be put in the oven.

'Damn, he works fast.' I thought to myself.

I heard chuckling behind me. "No mom, you just took forever in the shower." I knew exactly who it was, Edward.

"Did I really?" I asked as I turned to him.

"Yup. Anyways, I'm gonna go take Nessie and my wife on a small picnic. Okay?"

I smiled and said, "'kay but make sure that tabby doesn't eat that much food. And be careful with little Ren. She wasn't feeling that well last night while you were gone hunting."

Edward shook his head saying 'okay, I will' and left.

I turned back around and hugged Carlisle from behind. "I love you, babe."

"I love you, too hun." He said kissing me on the top of my head. "You know, you can go do other things that you need to do. I got the preparations for this and I have Bonnie and Cayden's help. Rita wants to play dress up rodeo."

"Both Bonnie and Cayden are helping while Amrita wants to play dress up. Alright. But why not have Alice play. I mean, not that I don't want to, which I do, but still?"

"Alice doesn't want anything to do with whatever our daughter is planning with those western wear getup. So Alice went to hunt. Rita really wanted her to play dress up with her." Carlisle said as he chuckled.

"Alright, then I'll go because you know I love dressing up as a cowgirl. Love you, hun." I said as I kissed his cheek. "And when Alice gets back, tell her she's grounded for a week for not playing with Rita. Cancel any and all of her credit cards for that whole week."

I began walking to Rita's room.

I opened the door and saw Rita dressing Jasper up with a nice red and black flannel with some ripped blue jeans. Rita was just putting his cowboy hat on when I walked in. Rita has a white frilly dress shirt with some ripped blue jean shorts while wearing a small flower crown.

"Well don't you two look nice." I said, smiling at them.

"Ma. I look handsome, don't I?" Jasper asks me.

"Of course, you do. Who said you didn't? And I see Alice ran away from this?" I said as I laughed at the last sentence.

"Ya, she did. I heard you grounded her. She's gonna flip a bish when she finds out you canceled her credit cards. You playin' with us?"

"Yup, I am. Now Rita, do your magic." I winked at her as she had the biggest eat sh*tin grin and went to dress me up.

We played dress up for hours, all the way to 5:16pm. Alice has came back and when Carlisle told her I grounded her, well let's just say she won't be talking to me for a while. Carlisle, Bonnie, and Cayden have finished with the thanksgiving dinner. Our guests have already started to arrive.

~Time skip to after all guests have arrived~

I had close friends and family here and trust me, there are a lot. Some of the Twilight and The Vampire Diaries cast has came. Everyone was in the backyard have some fun playing whatever they want.

For the kids, Carlisle and I have put up a bounce house with a slide attached. For the young adults and the adults we have pool, table tennis, the Wii switch, bowling, and if those who wants mock fights, they go in the space we have for them. (A/N: Emmett is the one that mostly wants to have mock fights). It was Cayden who asked to have some space for them, but Emmett has him ask. Emmett was to scared to because of what happened last time. Let's just say, Emmett couldn't do anything except hunting for a whole month. Imagine him having a hissy fit over it. Was funny though.

~small time skip to all dishes/food set on the big table~

Everyone was now seated and they were complementing on how it looks and smells good.

Seating Order:
Rosalyn sat next to Rosalie, who sat next to Emmett, who sat next to Kellen, who sat next to Rob, who sat next to Edward, who sat next to Tabby, who sat next to Elizabeth, who sat next to my mom, who sat next to my two little brothers. Then on the other side we have Nina, who sat next to Elena, who sat next to Stefan, who sat next to Paul, who sat next to Damon, who sat next to Amrita, who sat next to Cayden, who sat next to Bonnie, who sat next to Peter (the one to play Carlisle), who sat next to Jackson. And on another side we have Justin, who sat next to Leah, who sat next to Seth, who sat next to Bree, who sat next to Jasper, who sat next to my right, while Carlisle sat next to my left. I won't bore you with the rest because it's too much people who sat next to the person they wanted to sit next to.

Only the humans, hybrids, tvd vamps, and shifters are eating. The vampires that didn't won't to eat are either sitting with their mates or playing pool.

I can tell that everyone was having a good time even though we have a battle coming soon.

The thanksgiving dinner was very loud and filled with happiness all around. As I was eating my sweet potato, I felt content with what I have now. Like I can do anything I wish to. I felt Jasper touch my arm and gave me a questioning look saying 'I can feel your emotions'.

"It's nothing, just happy is all." I smiled at him.

"Happy about what, mommy?" Amrita asks.

Everyone agreed, saying 'yeah'.

"About how I made that wish to come here and be with all of you. And to have you three little trouble makers. I know what you three did to your auntie's clothes and makeup. Rita, Cay, and Em, you guys are in trouble when all this blows over." I said. Amrita, Cayden, and Emmett were both pouting. All of us laughed at their childish behavior.

"I'm glad you wished for that too, mom. Because if you hadn't, I would be with Isabella f*cking Swan." Edward hisses as he said Isabella's name.

"Ya, ma. All of us are glad ya here. We wouldn't have it any other way." Jasper says hugging me.

"Group hug!" Emmett yelled as everyone came over to me and Jasper and hugged us.

~Time skip has brought to you by a very yummy hot blonde vampire doctor~

It has been a few hours since all our guests from dinner left. Those who are gonna help us fight are staying in the house that my kids have built.

I'm in mine and Carlisle's room right now thinking about how this fight will end in.

I must have been in my thoughts for too long, because I felt movement beside me. Then I feel cold yet warm arms wrap around me, pulling me closer to them.

"How are you, love?" Carlisle asked me.

I sighed, "meh."

"Just 'meh'?"

I shook my head 'yes' and laid my head on his chest.

29th of December is the battle.

"Well, we have a few weeks before the battle and the others and I are going hunting and won't be back until four days. If anything happens, just call and I'll be back home in a heartbeat."

"Alright. I love you, babe." I said as I kissed him.

He kissed back. "I love you, too, hun." He gets up and leaves with the others.

I laid in bed as sleep consumes me in a dreamless dream.

**************Read Next Chapter!**************